The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off the grid for a week...the darn wifi at my hotel is terrible! Can connect only during breakfast :(

headache, cold, and I'm feeling hopeless ugh I hate being sick

Just realized I turned in one assignment in early and missed another because I got the dates mixed up :( Hands down the worst day in a long time on every level

The drivers license story gets better

Not only does PA have a hold on my license but now Colorado does too. IVE NEVER BEEN TO COLORADO

Not only does PA have a hold on my license but now Colorado does too. IVE NEVER BEEN IN COLORADO

Haha. WTF? I think there is a Mike Dean impersonator out there.

Not only does PA have a hold on my license but now Colorado does too. IVE NEVER BEEN TO COLORADO
They probably think you are D.B. Cooper.

That John Denver is full of s**t, man.

Dude, I don't know whether to laugh or feel awful for what you are going through. Sounds like one big freaking mess.

Mike, rip your pants. You will feel better.

and of course PA says it takes time to get to them in the mail, plus 7-10 days to process plus 7-10 days to send out notifications...cant wait to see what Colorado has in store for me

You better knock on wood dude.

I dont even care. I am wearing an old pair of pants today. I bought 3 new pairs of pants and am having them altered. These already have a patched hole in the knee from when I fell on my face in Seattle Airport (true story) Haha

You better knock on wood dude.

Im getting close to just calling people and screaming at them, at least I will feel a little better

and still without resolution

Im getting close to just calling people and screaming at them, at least I will feel a little better

and still without resolution

How did you find out about Colorado?

Probably has something to do with those sheep......

No means no.

How did you find out about Colorado?

The random person at the state of Ohio informed me of that one, wasnt mentioned in any of my 3 prior conversations. Didnt have any additional info

Scheduling a meeting for 10 AM after I worked all night was NOT a good idea. I can barely keep my eyes open, and I already had a bunch of caffeine overnight.

Bought a new laptop yesterday and am very happy with the new increase in speed, but I am fustrated with WIN 8, there is nothing intitutive about it to me. Going to take some getting used to for sure.

Just realized I turned in one assignment in early and missed another because I got the dates mixed up :( Hands down the worst day in a long time on every level

Dude that sucks, talk to your professor, I'm sure they'll understand

Bought a new laptop yesterday and am very happy with the new increase in speed, but I am fustrated with WIN 8, there is nothing intitutive about it to me. Going to take some getting used to for sure.

Put Win 7 on that mofo.

Iowa driving makes me something something.

- People driving the same speed across all 3 lanes on the interstate so I can't pass.
- Stuck behind someone driving 30 in a 35mph posted speed limit one lane.
- My neighbors who are scared to make a left turn out of our road onto the main road.
- All the old people (a lot of them here) who drive 5-10 below the speed limit.
- Stop lights that change and don't make sense.
- Use sand instead of salt during winter on majority of roads - thanks for caring about my safety.
- HOW ARE CELL PHONES STILL ALLOWED WHILE DRIVING!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back