2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Villa Assignments

ATTENTION:

We just had someone have to drop out of the outing so we now have a spot open for a single golfer in a double room, meaning you would be in a room with 2 double beds so you would have a roommate. If you, or someone you know is interested in this post please let me know ASAP.

I may be interested. Let me see what I can work out with the Commander in Chief (aka The Wife).

You Atlanta area golfers going anyone leaving on Thursday and coming back Sunday night? Would you have room for a rider?

I may be interested. Let me see what I can work out with the Commander in Chief (aka The Wife).

You Atlanta area golfers going anyone leaving on Thursday and coming back Sunday night? Would you have room for a rider?

You have a PM.

Let's make this happen.

how are we doing with this? Still have the 1 spot open?

DO IT CPL!!!!!!!! You will NOT regret it!

I think Nerfny is backing out, and deciding to room with me. Glad Dean has still agreed to pay for her though

I think Nerfny is backing out, and deciding to room with me. Glad Dean has still agreed to pay for her though

Sweet queen bed just for me?! That's awesome.

Poor Nerfny, the object of the Calloway boys longing

yeah, you will miss her.

I made her blush through a sunburn. TRUTH!
Yes he will miss me and you speak the TRUTH about making me blush through a sunburn.

I'm trying to remember who the last member to join the party was last year. But what I do know is he had a great time with a great group of guys and gals. This opens the door for someone to have that same experience. Pull the trigger cpljohnst before someone else does.

DO IT CPL!!!!!!!! You will NOT regret it!

Going to pitch this to the wife in a few when she gets home. Hey I'm in sales, so this should be a slam dunk! (Fingers crossed)

Yes he will miss me and you speak the TRUTH about making me blush through a sunburn.
the best part is...you didnt say you wouldnt room with me. BOOM!

Going to pitch this to the wife in a few when she gets home. Hey I'm in sales, so this should be a slam dunk! (Fingers crossed)

Awesome.

Its in your DNA to put the close on her! Hope you can make it. It will be a great weekend!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Fingers crossed for ya!

Its in your DNA to put the close on her! Hope you can make it. It will be a great weekend!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

ABC....Always Be Closing...

Whoop! The wife has given approval Ladies and Gents! My form has been sent to Reunion so just waiting for confirmation. Looking forward to this big time.

WTG!!!!!

ATTENTION:

We just had someone have to drop out of the outing so we now have a spot open for a single golfer in a double room, meaning you would be in a room with 2 double beds so you would have a roommate. If you, or someone you know is interested in this post please let me know ASAP.

Whoop! The wife has given approval Ladies and Gents! My form has been sent to Reunion so just waiting for confirmation. Looking forward to this big time.

This has been filled, welcome to the 2013 Outing cpljohnst!!

YES!!! Glad to have you man!

Heck yeah!! Well done you salesman.

This is awesome, good for you buddy. You are going to have an absolute blast. See you there.

Welcome to the last minute club cpljohnst.

Also those of you that have car reservations. Avis has a coupon for two free days!

Welcome Cpl

Back