The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. No coyotes in Utopia.

Bears eat beats.
Battlestar Gallactica.

gotta post the whole thing

Jim Halpert:Question. What kind of bear is best?
Dwight Schrute:That's a ridiculous question.
Jim Halpert:False. Black bear.
Dwight Schrute:That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--
Jim Halpert:Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight Schrute:Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!

Ugh, we have hawks here too. I truly dislike nature. It's pretty from afar but not in my backyard.
Oh you haven't seen nature yet. I keep telling you to come visit me. I will take you out to my parents. You want to be in nature.

gotta post the whole thing

Jim Halpert:Question. What kind of bear is best?
Dwight Schrute:That's a ridiculous question.
Jim Halpert:False. Black bear.
Dwight Schrute:That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--
Jim Halpert:Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight Schrute:Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!

LOL makes me laugh every time!

Battlestar Galactica. Classic.

tumblr_ldologYbFM1qcpdqto1_400.jpg

Oh you haven't seen nature yet. I keep telling you to come visit me. I will take you out to my parents. You want to be in nature.

No, I don't want to be in nature, I want to live in a world with only dogs and cats, no nature, no bugs no man eating animals, no thank you!

The Official Rant of the Day

No, I don't want to be in nature, I want to live in a world with only dogs and cats, no nature, no bugs no man eating animals, no thank you!

This made laugh!!!!

Technically coyotes are dogs!

Haha, had to laugh at this. How about we eat the coyote's? Lol.

Oh did I ever learn that to be true at the Morgan Cup!!

Haha, had to laugh at this. How about we eat the coyote's? Lol.

Have at it, I will gladly fire up the grill and make you a coyote grilled pizza.

Oh did I ever learn that to be true at the Morgan Cup!!

Haha, you were my savior, that roach was coming after me, I just know it was.

Haha, you were my savior, that roach was coming after me, I just know it was.

I was talking about the giant grass hopper on the door the one night and you being so afraid it was going to jump off at you.

How about no animal eating man?

Sorry, couldn't let that one slide by! :D

I was talking about the giant grass hopper on the door the one night and you being so afraid it was going to jump off at you.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one too. You saved me twice. : )

How about no animal eating man?

Sorry, couldn't let that one slide by! :D

Haha, good one!! :smile:

First world rant, but I don't care: how some private clubs won't even give you the time of day when you make an inquiry through their website about whether memberships are available or not. I guess I'm not meant to join a club up here anytime soon.

Home with 3 kiddos....all with strep. No bueno.

damn dude that stinks. Hope they all get better soon.

First world rant, but I don't care: how some private clubs won't even give you the time of day when you make an inquiry through their website about whether memberships are available or not. I guess I'm not meant to join a club up here anytime soon.

that's just annoying isn't it?

I am confused.....can they smell curry over the internet?

My Suburban is approaching 100k miles and have been hearing a few strange noises while operating. Ignore the fact that I have really done nothing besides tires and oil changes to this point.......

Everything is getting fixed and brought up to speed today....to the tune of $1650.

I trust the guys doing the work and know it's legit, but OUCH. This coming after I have already replaced the AC unit and hot water heater this year.

At least it's paid off.....there is some solace in that.

that's just annoying isn't it?

It is annoying! Got an email that said this: "Information regarding membership is only distributed through active members. No information is given out publically." I'm amused that the guy misspelled publicly.

I am confused.....can they smell curry over the internet?

They can't smell what The Rock is cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back