The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Yeah... that prize does not suck. Jealously level starting to rise a bit.

Yeah... that prize does not suck. Jealously level starting to rise a bit.

You may want to stay out of this thread for the remainder then, because your "level" is going to over boil I have a feeling in due time.

you may want to stay out of this thread for the remainder then, because your "level" is going to over boil i have a feeling in due time.

teaser alert

You may want to stay out of this thread for the remainder then, because your "level" is going to over boil I have a feeling in due time.

I'm fully prepared for "peak" jealousy from this event. It's going to happen. I'll just continue to live vicariously through the THPers attending.

Plus, I can only imagine the cost of shipping a tour bag and full set of clubs back from Las Vegas. Fortunate to dodge that bullet. :alien:

Even though what had already been announced was outstanding and worth the trip, this is why I knew I had no choice but to make this trip happen.

Thank you Bridgestone.

I guess I had better check with Fedex about shipping rates. Anyone know what a fully loaded Bridgestone staff bag weighs?

I'm fully prepared for "peak" jealousy from this event. It's going to happen. I'll just continue to live vicariously through the THPers attending.

Plus, I can only imagine the cost of shipping a tour bag and full set of clubs back from Las Vegas. Fortunate to dodge that bullet. :alien:

Im guessing thats after the fact buddy, doubt they have a person on site to stitch the lettering after the win

A couple of things guys.
Since the Bridgestone staff bag will have the winners' names on it, you are safe that they do not have a sewing machine on site.

Prizes will be shipped after the fact.

Wow, that is some prize. I'm just happy to hang out with fellow THPers but that prize is something else. Kudos to THP and Bridgestone.

A couple of things guys.
Since the Bridgestone staff bag will have the winners' names on it, you are safe that they do not have a sewing machine on site.

Prizes will be shipped after the fact.

True, though saying I will have to give Bridgestone my shipping address doesn't project the same level of confidence.

Priceless.

Hey, I am confident that my partner can carry me to victory.

Wow, thats an amazing prize package!!! Way to step it up Bridgestone!!

Im guessing thats after the fact buddy, doubt they have a person on site to stitch the lettering after the win

You mean the guy that they show doing the Claret Jug at the British Open every year won't be there to put our names on a staff bag :alien:

All I can say is wow. That's incredible.

Ok, time for another leak. ./Sends GG a bribe

What an awesome prize, WTG Bridgestone and THP

I think most of us feel a little bit of that same jealously you are feeling for some little event that you are attending..... just sayin.... :act-up:

Dayummmmmmm :bulgy-eyes:! Prize of the century from Bridgestone:blob:. This is really making me want to go jump :jump: off the back porch in a jealous rage :beat-up:. You guys are gonna have the times of your life and then on top of that, have the opportunity to bring home a Bridgestone bag & set of J40 irons ! Get out of here :desire::excruciating::go-away::hypnotized:

Freaking. Awesome.

AWESOME.

Freaking. Awesome.

AWESOME.

It really is...the J40 irons are simply the only forged set I would own. Great clubs.

Thats a very awesome prize!

and to think, the surprises arent even done yet

I was just happy to play some great golf and have a great weekend. I keep waiting to get a new bill for all of this awesomeness :banana:

I was just happy to play some great golf and have a great weekend. I keep waiting to get a new bill for all of this awesomeness :banana:

I can send you one if you would like. :D

Back