Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

Well if it works terribly for you (which it won't, you'll love it) drop me a line if it needs a new home.

What's wrong with your X-Hot? Or are you just thinking the RFX might be a nice 2nd option?

What's wrong with your X-Hot? Or are you just thinking the RFX might be a nice 2nd option?

You don't know Jman very well do you?

You don't know Jman very well do you?

Not really bud - but based on that comment Im guessing he is a horder, tweaker (messes with everything), or has more money than sense (bit like me) :wink:

ATTENTION CALLAWAY -

PLEASE allow the XHot crown color be an option on the RFE U Design.

I'd love to buy a RFE driver but having it match my XHot woods and hybrids would be ideal.

You're the best! :)

JimmyG

Not really bud - but based on that comment Im guessing he is a horder, tweaker (messes with everything), or has more money than sense (bit like me) :wink:

All but the last, I'm a teacher dude.

I like shiny clubs, so sue me.

All but the last, I'm a teacher dude.

I like shiny clubs, so sue me.

Judging by your current set up, you prefer matte finished clubs. Hehe

I will say the blue crown with white sole is kinda cool though but with the Aldila NV65 shaft is green they would clash. Can't have that :D. A white shaft with the Golf pride grip would look awesome

whiteoutblu.jpg

You could always go Kai LI with that grip. I think you would like that shaft

Well if it works terribly for you (which it won't, you'll love it) drop me a line if it needs a new home.

Thanks bud. You were the first person I thought of when I saw 11.5. "If Jman can do it, so can you!" :D

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Thanks bud. You were the first person I thought of when I saw 11.5. "If Jman can do it, so can you!" :D

Let me be clear, that was not an attack on your skills. I know you are the better golfer. Just trying to be funny with the old Johnny Woo infomercial slogan.

Edit: now that I think about it, I think that saying is from Martin Yen.

Having a udesign in the bag is never a bad thing even if you already have an Xhot or Xhot pro.
Not to get a head myself but 2014 will have to be the top of the world to out do 2013 from a club stand point.

I will say the blue crown with white sole is kinda cool though but with the Aldila NV65 shaft is green they would clash. Can't have that :D. A white shaft with the Golf pride grip would look awesome

whiteoutblu.jpg
I like the sounds of that combo right there!!! I'm with you on the colors, it might be weird but I don't like it when the colors clash between grips, shaft and head!!!

Having a udesign in the bag is never a bad thing even if you already have an Xhot or Xhot pro.
Not to get a head myself but 2014 will have to be the top of the world to out do 2013 from a club stand point.
If you catch Harry or Chad on the right tweet they have a few posts of teasers about 2014 and the technology they are working on. I think they might be more excited now for 2014 than for 2013. Sounds like they have a few secret weapons coming up once again. I'm not surprised anymore...........

You could always go Kai LI with that grip. I think you would like that shaft

Look at you throwing the biggest spanner you could possibly find into the works :D. I thought i had my MC shaft sorted and now your having me pondering the Kai Li I like the specs on it for sure. Not only that but while looking at the Kai Li I came across the Fubuki shaft from the FTI-Q a shaft I have always loved.

Then again all this is based on Udesign being an option for us

I like the sounds of that combo right there!!! I'm with you on the colors, it might be weird but I don't like it when the colors clash between grips, shaft and head!!!

I'm all for it bud. I even had a green grip to go with the NV65 driver shaft last year and red to go with FW woods/irons haha

Look at you throwing the biggest spanner you could possibly find into the works :D. I thought i had my MC shaft sorted and now your having me pondering the Kai Li I like the specs on it for sure. Not only that but while looking at the Kai Li I came across the Fubuki shaft from the FTI-Q a shaft I have always loved.

Then again all this is based on Udesign being an option for us

I'm all for it bud. I even had a green grip to go with the NV65 driver shaft last year and red to go with FW woods/irons haha
I like your style!!!

I am really liking my RFE. I think i will change the face to closed this weekend and see how it is, granted this is my first new driver since the Ping G2 but the ball really flies off the face.

I am really liking my RFE. I think i will change the face to closed this weekend and see how it is, granted this is my first new driver since the Ping G2 but the ball really flies off the face.

Great stuff dude. It's cool to see the different ball flights when you adjust the settings and make solid swings. Just be careful not to change settings during a round that's a NO NO

Great stuff dude. It's cool to see the different ball flights when you adjust the settings and make solid swings. Just be careful not to change settings during a round that's a NO NO
no worries about that, making any adjustments to it freaks me out...

no worries about that, making any adjustments to it freaks me out...

Why does it freak you out??? It's fun to go to the range and play with the settings there

Why does it freak you out??? It's fun to go to the range and play with the settings there

just not use to doing it yet...

just not use to doing it yet...

You'll be just fine lad. The Razr Fit Xtreme is super easy to adjust. Just remember your original settings

I just ordered mine this week and should have it withing the next two weeks. With golf season just about to kick off up here I am very excited to get it on the course.

I went with 8.5 head AD DI 7X 44.5

I will be sure to share my thoughts once I have games it on the course

I just ordered mine this week and should have it withing the next two weeks. With golf season just about to kick off up here I am very excited to get it on the course.

I went with 8.5 head AD DI 7X 44.5

I will be sure to share my thoughts once I have games it on the course

Sounds like a great setup and looking forward to your thoughts on it. Did you do a due sign at all? Or is it just stock?

So Callaway Staffers, has your ponder mode gone into over drive on these?

So Callaway Staffers, has your ponder mode gone into over drive on these?

Don't think I could ponder much more hahaha honestly I'm going for a fitting with a completely open mind. Whatever is best for my game shaft and driver wise is going in the bag. Pretty cool being able to have that option. If its a tie though I'm going with accuracy and I still think this driver is a fairway finder.

Back