This is the original definition I found

Chutting

a verb some one uses that actually has no meaning, but sounds sexually perverse. often used by random people.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

This is the original definition I found

Chutting

a verb some one uses that actually has no meaning, but sounds sexually perverse. often used by random people.

Well... Most of us here are nothing if not random. But perverse. Come on! We're better than that!!!

Well... Most of us here are nothing if not random. But perverse. Come on! We're better than that!!!

Hahaha it is a pretty funky word though hahah

I still like that when I brought up the Tour Blade that Buck completely ignored me...

It wont matter, he isnt going to make it past his opening round matchup....Rickus FTW!

I still like that when I brought up the Tour Blade that Buck completely ignored me...

i would NEVER do that with the crappiest of putters, do you think i'd do it with a Custom Betti?

It wont matter, he isnt going to make it past his opening round matchup....Rickus FTW!

please

I heard chutting is next up for the USGA/R&A after they finish off this anchoring deal.

Congrats to everyone involved in this thread. We have made a very usefull club. Dev and Canadan should get some royalties out of this.

I don't know but I love the headcover!!!
fe4429746fac6e9d1a1d77634eac6741_large.jpg

If u look the guy marketing this is from Ohio

If u look the guy marketing this is from Ohio

All I see is $0 in pledges so far.

Glad to see that the traditional purists still believe that you chutt with a PUTTER. Not some silly tool that makes such an intricate art a joke in the golf world.

I chutted in for par from 10 feet off the green today...thank you very much.

I had to laugh...when Buck lent me one of his Bettinardi's at the Texas Invitational, the first thing he said was "NO CHUTTING"....LOL

I had to laugh...when Buck lent me one of his Bettinardi's at the Texas Invitational, the first thing he said was "NO CHUTTING"....LOL

What??? He afraid to put a little hair on that putters chest?

I had a nice 12 foot chutt today left it about 6 inches from the cup. RenRen wasn't impressed.

The thread that just won't die!
#chuttingwarmstheheart

#longlivethechutt

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I had a nice 12 foot chutt today left it about 6 inches from the cup. RenRen wasn't impressed.

hahahaha that's awesome. It does such a great job in actually describing the situational chutt and following feedback hahaha

hahahaha that's awesome. It does such a great job in actually describing the situational chutt and following feedback hahaha

I'd have been ok with it if he didn't have such a nice seemore putter.

Back