Bump, simply because this thread should never die.

The chutt has really been treating me bad lately. To the point that I almost swore it off forever. But i had to bump this one because it redeemed itself in a huge way yesterday. Basically put myself in a position where chipping was a scary proposition. Decided to chutt and drained a 15+ footer for bird.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

We all have off days but dont abandon the chutt long term it will not forsake u

#truestory

Apparently Ernie is a fan of chutting.

Two chutts and his putts per hole just dropped FTW.

I had a nice chutt the other day that set me up for par after laying up on a par 3.

wow, all kinds of ugly awesome there

I chutted in for birdie yesterday afternoon. Pin was placed near the front of a back to front sloping green and I was about 2 yards off of the green. Chutted straight up the hill and in the hole for my 2nd birdie in a row.

WTF was he doing on the first one?!?!

It was massively downhill so he was just trying to catch the edge of the slope and have it feed down to the hole but he just missed his line slightly.

This thread used to be more fun. #teamnochutt

Tapping from my IPhone

Not dead there is so much chutting going on by so many its crazy

Not dead there is so much chutting going on by so many its crazy

I chutted twice today. Both times I walked away with par.

Chutt and a 1 putt.

One of my best shots of the day was a chutt was a 20-footer through 2' of rough into a downhill slope that rolled to about 18" from the pin. #ChuttingFTW

The thread that never dies.

Ive now been to events 3 months in a row and there are more chutters than ever before

I heard a rumor that the USGA was reviewing rules governing chutting. It seems that their likely to add it to the ban list. Similar to the use of banned substances.

I heard a rumor that the USGA was reviewing rules governing chutting. It seems that their likely to add it to the ban list. Similar to the use of banned substances.

U heard wrong...tour pros love cutting. ...fact

Real question here is whether or not the pro (Deano) likes Crossfield's lesson on chutting. Think his technique is good Mike?

Real question here is whether or not the pro (Deano) likes Crossfield's lesson on chutting. Think his technique is good Mike?

Very solid.

Ive shown canadan this shot a few times...I usually preface it by saying...here comes the top spin

Back