The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot.

When are you going to make an honest woman out of her and tie the knot, duey? :eyepoke:

I'm still "Kicking the tires"? Lol Only been together 10 years.

I have to say, this has been one heck of a day on THP. Ton's of great posts, not sure where to start here. Wish I'd have spent the day with you all!

You are always missed Duey, but we love it when you are around.

yba6a2e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Alright, time to crash. First chilly golf round of the year tomorrow. Should be fun! First round is always a little unnerving.

I am a murderer...I ran over a squirrel today. I feel so bad!! Why do they have to dart out in front of moving vehicles?

I am a murderer...I ran over a squirrel today. I feel so bad!! Why do they have to dart out in front of moving vehicles?
I dont' know but it's like they panic when that window gets shorter and shorter for them to decide!

And you thought the coyotes were vicious...

I'm pretty sure it's a game for them. See who can get closest and scare the driver the most without getting splatted!

I dont' know but it's like they panic when that window gets shorter and shorter for them to decide!

I know! Why can't they just see the giant moving object and run the other way?

And you thought the coyotes were vicious...

Shh we don't say that C word around here. What do I do, am I supposed to call someone to have it picked up? It's just laying there in the road....dead.

This is why we must not allow women to drive. They kill things. :D

I know! Why can't they just see the giant moving object and run the other way?

Shh we don't say that C word around here. What do I do, am I supposed to call someone to have it picked up? It's just laying there in the road....dead.
I wouldnt worry about calling animal control for a squirrel.

Trash hasn't been picked up yet, I could try and put it in a trash bag, but I am not sure I have the stomach for that.
Honestly, I wouldnt worry about it. Someone will call it in, or something will come by and eat it.

Trash hasn't been picked up yet, I could try and put it in a trash bag, but I am not sure I have the stomach for that.

Oh stop it crazy lady. We have those giant birds that will swoop in and pick it up.

There's a guy in my town who drives around and picks up roadkill and puts it in his pickup truck. Then he feeds it to his animals. That same guy is our mayor.

Oh stop it crazy lady. We have those giant birds that will swoop in and pick it up.
You could always scoop it up and offer it as a gift to your neighbors...

Honestly, I wouldnt worry about it. Someone will call it in, or something will come by and eat it.

I know, I just feel so bad! I have never killed a squirrel before. Frogs, sure, even killed a kamikaze bird that flew into my windshield on the highway, but never a squirrel.

I know, I just feel so bad! I have never killed a squirrel before. Frogs, sure, even killed a kamikaze bird that flew into my windshield on the highway, but never a squirrel.
It's the stupid zig zag run they do when they see a car. If they would just pick one way to run instead of 7 they wouldnt put themselves in that situation.

There's a guy in my town who drives around and picks up roadkill and puts it in his pickup truck. Then he feeds it to his animals. That same guy is our mayor.

That made me laugh, you sure you don't live in Nebraska?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That squirrel was just trying to get food for his family Morgan... :)

Well, we've got no deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back