Hello from Overland Park, KS

Callawaygolfpro

Reaction score
It appears I skipped a step when I signed up. Went with a course review first and now I'm going for the introduction. I guess I never make my life easy.

Is this like an AA thing?

Hello. My name is Nick...and I'm addicted to golf and I have an obsession with Callaway.

**hiiiiigh Nick**

Uh, I've been in the KC area since 2003. I played in high school and played two years of college golf. Got a degree from K-State in Golf Course Management...

**it's okay Nick, keep going**

Okay...I worked as an assistant professional at two courses in KC for about 3ish years. Taught full time for 3ish years (3,500+ lessons)...I may be slightly obsessed with teaching as well.

**sounds like it, I mean go on**

I have a goal to play every course in the KC metro and I'm about 3/4 way through that goal. It's not an obsession though...

**we'll come back to that. How about you tell us something actually interesting?**

Let's see. Oh! I hit a hole-in-one during a playing lesson and called it before I stepped on the tee...

**there's no reason to make up stories here**

But I did...

**I think you should sit down and let someone else take a turn**

No, I really did!

**Next person please**

Seriously, I did, I swear!

**SECURITY!**

hahaha. I like the intro. Sounds like you have been to a few G.A. meetings. Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

hahaha. I like the intro. Sounds like you have been to a few G.A. meetings. Welcome to THP!

Thanks! Definitely been to a few meetings...

Hahaha, funny stuff! Welcome to the forum man!

Awesome! I'm a KC guy as well.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

LOL...great intro. Welcome to THP's multiple step program!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I live in Kansas City, KS, probably not too far from you! Where do you play normally?

Welcome to :thp:!

best intro! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I live in Kansas City, KS, probably not too far from you! Where do you play normally?

Can I say yes? Does that make sense? I play where ever I can. Since I stopped working at a particular course (and stopped getting comped golf) I haven't done a lot of playing. I live on the range at OP Lady Sikes. They dedicated a portion of the range tee ground to me with a brass plaque (that's a lie). It would probably be easier to name where I haven't played than list where I typically do.

Where do you generally play?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! You'll find many of us are dealing with the same, uh, issues.

Nice intro. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to THP! Enjoyed your info and glad you signed up.

Welcome to THP great intro!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Nice intro! Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Great intro.

Welcome to THP!!! A great intro.

Back