Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

If powering a mic is difficult a megaphone could be useful. Especially while heckling during contests. They can be had for about $50 on Amazon

hell, the only reason I ask for one is because I lost my voice last year. or at least it was scratchy

hell, the only reason I ask for one is because I lost my voice last year. or at least it was scratchy

Bullhorn with mic attachments

I really​ need this to get here. Quickly.

nothing a little pickle juice can't fix

I am freaking PUMPED for this!

No doubt, thats a lot of shouting. Your MCing really helps with the flow of Friday and helped me see right away what a cool group we have as you interacted with everyone. I think it really breaks the ice for the weekend, especially or the new guys.

No doubt, thats a lot of shouting. Your MCing really helps with the flow of Friday and helped me see right away what a cool group we have as you interacted with everyone. I think it really breaks the ice for the weekend, especially or the new guys.

yeah he has a way of doing that. One-T was the first THPer I ever teed it up with.

Bullhorn with mic attachments
This is exactly what I was thinking. I typed in megaphone on amazon and found a bunch of battery powered ones for pretty cheap.

MARCO....

Still one of the highlights of my weekend there...

I'll have no time for humor during demo day. Yeah right. My white legs should be humorous enough for a start!

Hopefully I'm not playing Marco Paulo with my ball this year.

I'll have no time for humor during demo day. Yeah right. My white legs should be humorous enough for a start!

Hopefully I'm not playing Marco Paulo with my ball this year.

Just go find a place that will do a spray tan for you, solves the white leg issue..lol

Just go find a place that will do a spray tan for you, solves the white leg issue..lol

Hello....is that the tan shop? I was looking for something in a Cobra orange.....yes that's right, just from the waist down....

Got it.

Hello....is that the tan shop? I was looking for something in a Cobra orange.....yes that's right, just from the waist down....

Got it.
Pretty much. If you don't apply the lotion they give you correctly you will certainly look Cobra/Puma orange...lol

is there a chance we got a microphone for this?

Oh jeez...One-T with a microphone...and I thought the heckling was bad last year. hahaha

It'll come quicker than you think... Only 6 weeks away.

Crazy to think it is that close. With more snow in the forcast for me this weekend I will be rusty as can be come May.

Is anyone else itching to see the exact equipment/shaft list so we know what the candy the candy store will have for our testing? I'm excited to see if any of the lesser known brands will have stuff for us to test. Fourteen, TEE (i know they have in the past) are two that I'm excited to see if they will have offerings there. Along with some of the yet to be released but know about or if there will even be some proto/cant talk about stuff there yet. I'm looking at you Nike Wedges..

Crazy to think it is that close. With more snow in the forcast for me this weekend I will be rusty as can be come May.

No kidding...I wonder how many rounds I'll be able to get in between now and the Outing...oh well, it's going to be such a great time I won't care!

Me too buddy. I have 1 round under my belt right now.

Is anyone else itching to see the exact equipment/shaft list so we know what the candy the candy store will have for our testing?

^^ THIS ^^

I have a nice big list of stuff I want to really test out for future purchase considerations.

Me too buddy. I have 1 round under my belt right now.

I honestly feel bad for you guys... I think I've already played 30 or so rounds this year.. :banana:

yeah he has a way of doing that. One-T was the first THPer I ever teed it up with.

And I still haven't. :sadface:

I am just too darned excited for this. I have gotten out a couple times so far and trying to get out as much as i can to work out the kinks. I need all the practice i can get. I am goung to be so nervous lol.

Back