The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rant is continued back spasms/locking up/tightness.

Started last Saturday and is just lingering. Inversion table and stretching is part of my daily routine. Sitting here now with the TENS unit connected to my lower back for the 2nd time today.

Not so much overwhelming pain but enough continued uncomfortableness that it hurts just to walk around or roll over in the bed. More than that, it is killing me that I can't get to the range - new takeaway to work on and new driver to put through the paces.

Have a charity scramble I am playing in tomorrow even if that means hopped up on pain meds. Just so damn frustrating day in and day out dealing with this crap.

Concept stop it!! Worst thing you can do
Cookie sorry to hear man. I can literally feel your pain. I hope you start feeling better soon

How is this a rant? You knowingly did it. You grabbed the cigarette, lighter, and made it happen.

If you make it okay because you had a bad week, youll always do it for every bad week. You should learn to deal with your bad weeks in a more healthy and productive manner.
Started smoking again
tap tap taparoo

My rant is continued back spasms/locking up/tightness.

Started last Saturday and is just lingering. Inversion table and stretching is part of my daily routine. Sitting here now with the TENS unit connected to my lower back for the 2nd time today.

Not so much overwhelming pain but enough continued uncomfortableness that it hurts just to walk around or roll over in the bed. More than that, it is killing me that I can't get to the range - new takeaway to work on and new driver to put through the paces.

Have a charity scramble I am playing in tomorrow even if that means hopped up on pain meds. Just so damn frustrating day in and day out dealing with this crap.

Poor thing. I can totally relate. Hope you have some muscle relaxers with that pain medication. The spasms were the worse part of my pain last year. They literally will take your breath away at times. Hope you feel better very soon!

Started smoking again
tap tap taparoo

NOOOO! Please rethink that c0ncept, the health problems my wife is having now at age 62 are really impacting our lives now and for the past 3 or 4 years. He stamina is almost non existent so we are unable to do many things that people look forward to doing in retirement. I know that seems to be a long way off in your future, but trust me those years fly by much faster than you realize now.

Ouch, sorry to read about the back pain cookie, I will be thinking of you buddy and lift a prayer.

Sorry to hear it cookie. I can't imagine having to deal with that on a constant basis, hope you get some relief soon.

How is this a rant? You knowingly did it. You grabbed the cigarette, lighter, and made it happen.

If you make it okay because you had a bad week, youll always do it for every bad week. You should learn to deal with your bad weeks in a more healthy and productive manner.

Trust me, it's a rant for anyone trying to quit, especially when you have made progress. While this may not qualify as a rant in Thains book, I assure you, it does in many others.

Poor thing. I can totally relate. Hope you have some muscle relaxers with that pain medication. The spasms were the worse part of my pain last year. They literally will take your breath away at times. Hope you feel better very soon!

I remember watching that happen to you, KB. Back pain is the worst. It just immoblizes you.

Feel better, Cookie.

I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

But I know im not. But that feeling is there.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This week went from not too bad to awful in a day. How annoying.

heat is broken in the office. Broken as it's already 77 degrees on the floor. With the clear skies today and the entire floor surrounded by windows, it's going to be miserable in here.

Trust me, it's a rant for anyone trying to quit, especially when you have made progress. While this may not qualify as a rant in Thains book, I assure you, it does in many others.
I'd rather see someone rant about (and admit to) smoking again than see people try to convince others that smoking a cigar once in a while, isn't really smoking and still say they haven't smoked for a long time, even though they had a cigar today. See it a lot.

Awesome!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'd rather see someone rant about (and admit to) smoking again than see people try to convince others that smoking a cigar once in a while, isn't really smoking and still say they haven't smoked for a long time, even though they had a cigar today. See it a lot.

I quit 6 years ago come July. But I also know i'm one puff away from being addicted again. One drag off a cigarette and I might as well go buy a carton.................. Ain't gonna allow it to happen.

Just sold my life away on a washer and dryer.

What have I continued to become?!?

Hahah that's going to be me someday, what did you get? Spending a few bucks on laundry gets annoying after a while

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Hahah that's going to be me someday, what did you get? Spending a few bucks on laundry gets annoying after a while

A Samsung set

A Samsung set

Nice, are they energy efficient? My parents bought an LG set a while back and saved a butt load, one day I'll Find a nice pair haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back