Bubba at Dubsdread

wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For those that don't know, Dubsdread is a public course right in the middle of Orlando. It's about a mile from my Mom's house and I've played it many times, as I'm sure most of the Orlando-area THP crowd has.

That was an awesome video. he can swing any club he wants it looks like.

love when he sent the dude the pic cause he didnt believe it was him

I enjoyed it. not a huge fan of him but nothing wrong with a guy going out and just having fun.

Boy there were some stick in the mud golfers out there.....some grumpy people out there. Great video!

Boy there were some stick in the mud golfers out there.....some grumpy people out there. Great video!

The one guy looked like he was about to have a fit when they painted bubba's shaft pink on the tee box! Great video.

This is pretty funny. I'm a fan of Michael Collins, I think he's hilarious.

I got to play that course about a year ago. My niece lived on #2 on the right side about where your second shot lands. While I was there I took home 65 ProV1's. They were just sitting in a terracotta flower pot with a bunch of others. Sadly, she has moved. I loved the course and the history associated with it. You can really tell it's an old school design even though it was recently updated. Pretty cool that he was there being a regular guy.

J.

Man, I used to play dubs dread all the time when I lived there. That was fun to watch

That was great, thanks for sharing.

Wow. I wonder when that was. I was in that part of Orlando on business earlier this week and had 4 hours between meetings. My friend and I almost played there (I always have clubs in my car).

Wow. I wonder when that was. I was in that part of Orlando on business earlier this week and had 4 hours between meetings. My friend and I almost played there (I always have clubs in my car).

I doubt it was filmed recently, as he was still wearing his Travis Mathew gear.

based on the clothing, probably quite some time ago

It looked like the first hole they were playing was #10 right by the driving range.

It was very cool of him to do! Favorite parts were when he called out the guy who said they couldn't pair up, and him hitting from the right side of the ball.

That was awesome. I always wondered what it would be like for a popular tour player to go play a local course

That was great! I love that course, so much fun to play

I like that bubba seems to enjoy being a professional golfer.

Funny stuff.

That was really cool!

I saw this on Twitter this morning. Loved it. It would have been great tagging along and watching everyone's responses when they realized who he was. Looked like a fun day for him.

awesome video, more pros should do that

That was great! I love that course, so much fun to play

I've always wanted to make it out there, we should meet up out there soon.

that was pretty neat. it's still amazing the types of shots he can hit.

on a side note - seemed like there were a lot of "not-so-nice" people at that course....

Can't believe that guy said no to playing with other people

Back