Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking the sole..when I say the bottom of the face..i mean the bottom of the face, like the hitting surface of the club head...not the sole.

Ahh there. Yeah not familar with hitting the clubface with most of my drives :)

Magic eraser seems to work the best for that. Allegedly.

Something. I want to buy something.

Cool your jets Jamesman!

Cool your jets Jamesman!

I'm struggling buddy.

Rage-buying urges while having a full PP account is scary.

Well, don't spend much if you get that thing. It's going to be worth $30 soon. Just ask ddec :D

Contrary to popular belief, his last name is "Miles", not "man". Who knew?

Haha

Jmiles just freaked me out when I signed up, after all, I didn't know what all of these characters were like!

Well, don't spend much if you get that thing. It's going to be worth $30 soon. Just ask ddec :D

HA!!!! Too true, and too funny.

I shan't purchase anything. Maybe a couple of adapters, but thats it.

Pondering 588RTX 56* Black satin

21* X Proto Utility iron

Actually, MT 3i/4i with KBS Tours in S are my ponders.

I wonder if I could get a Miya hybrid shaft into my Bladez 4 iron. It would be ridiculously head heavy though.

I wonder if I could get a Miya hybrid shaft into my Bladez 4 iron. It would be ridiculously head heavy though.

Easier to kill a golf ball with a hammer than a feather.

You are right Ward.

Actually, MT 3i/4i with KBS Tours in S are my ponders.
You missed Utility Iron Wednesday..

But that is a solid ponder...one I have myself, at least the 4 iron part of that.

You missed Utility Iron Wednesday..

But that is a solid ponder...one I have myself, at least the 4 iron part of that.

Um, those are actual irons...

Um, those are actual irons...

True, but I consider them more a utility iron shape and look. I just look at them a little different because of the cavity or lack there of and shape of the back of the club. Much like the new Titleist offering..Just different ways of looking at it I guess.

19° Titleist 913h or 20° Ping G25

Last edited:
Pondering some J40 wedges...54 and 60.

Also the driver battle rages on between the XCG6 and the XL Custom. XCG6 is just soooo good and the XL Custom is just so dang hot.

I've been in heavy ponder mode all winter for a new putter, played today and putted so well with my old Cleveland classic, Im reconsidering. I guess the Scotty Ive been checking out will have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back