What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
range session. Very good range session.

Playing 18 tomorrow.

Marked a few balls with my Tin Cup marker in prep for tomorrow's round.

Nice!

Finally my local course opened and I played golf today!!! I played only 9 holes and it felt great to be back on the course. I shot a 38 on an easy par 35 nine hole course. This course is just a few blocks from my house and I play it alot, conditions were decent for just opening. Im so glad golf is back in Mass!

Lol ill bet everything I have that those aren't the pick

Went to the range and pounded balls. Also met one of our new THP members, woody_74. Awesome to of met ya' and talked golf and some THP, dude. We will play some golf soon, dude.

I had a very very disappointing golf trip to Orlando last week playing the my worst rounds in years! I was so frustrated I almost stopped playing one day and started drinking!

So I hit the range this morning to get a few things worked out. I feel a bit better but still not comfortable. Irons were ok. I wasn't hitting as fat as I was in Fl but I was on a mat so it is hard to tell. More than that, I just can't seem to get any consistency with the driver, or three wood...

Worked on my putting stroke in the living room. Focus on tempo and keeping head down. Also played 15 holes today but had to stop because of an appointment. Was on my way to shooting a really good score too.

Played 18 holes. Shot an 83 with no 3 putts!!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Played 18 with a friend of mine down here in Lauderdale.

Took my wife to the range for the first time today. She's not bad, makes decent contact, just needs some tweaking.

Played 18 and a Boy Scouts fundraiser tournament.

Spent some quality time with my swing and a few buckets of balls

18 holes and about an hour working on the short game.

Played 18 very poorly. I wasn't ready, I have way too many swing fixes in the works at once. Need to just keep practicing

Picked up the irons, went to range, played 18 now thping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back