THP Limited Edition Visor - On Sale Now

I have a feeling this one wont last long

Im not usually one to wear a visor, but I couldn't pass up a thp visor.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I feared these wouldn't last long so I ordered one while driving. Figured it would be worth the 400 dollar ticket I would have gotten off pulled over haha

My order is in. Sharp looking visor that my wife will promptly steal from me. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am on new phone n can't figure out how to order! Help

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk 2

Got my order in. Picked up some tees and a poker chip marker as well.

I am on new phone n can't figure out how to order! Help

I had to go through a few screens on my phone's browser to make it to the store. They loaded at the bottom so I missed seeing them at first (the website headings didn't change just what was displayed below and I finally scrolled down)

If anymore are available at the 24 hour mark, I am ordering another!

I got my order in. :D

I had to go through a few screens on my phone's browser to make it to the store. They loaded at the bottom so I missed seeing them at first (the website headings didn't change just what was displayed below and I finally scrolled down)

Currently can't get past password. Tried all I can think of. Clearly my brain isn't engaged.

Got mine. :D

I'm in, looks great!! Need a resupply of tees as well so great timing with these.

Dang it, I should have done the same on the tees...I have plenty, but always could use more. I hope they never leave the store, I love 'em.

Currently can't get past password. Tried all I can think of. Clearly my brain isn't engaged.

I had the same problem. PM GG she will help.

No use for a visor, and demand like this, I'm not going to steal one away! I think we had our dry week for the year!

Its not your THP password. You had to create a separate account for the store. Also, make sure you are putting in your email address not your THP user name.

No use for a visor, and demand like this, I'm not going to steal one away! I think we had our dry week for the year!

If you want a few more just send the rain my way. Please.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

If you want a few more just send the rain my way. Please.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

If I could, I would! Feels like it started raining here last June and stopped last week!

AZ sun + bald head =/= visors

Tempted to order one anyway, but i just spent way too much on apparel today already.

I'm lost. Are these sold out? They don't show up in the store. How does one order them?

I'm lost. Are these sold out? They don't show up in the store. How does one order them?

I still see them in the store.

It shows up in the store for me.

Back