The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt the rant thread.. #ThoughtYouShouldKnow.
I was referring to your comment of "#gettingold", not the title of the thread. But, thanks for clarifying which thread I was in.

I was referring to your comment of "#gettingold", not the title of the thread. But, thanks for clarifying which thread I was in.
No problem.
Getting older, at my age, isnt a bad thing. I was simply making a sarcastic remark.

No problem.
Getting older, at my age, isnt a bad thing. I was simply making a sarcastic remark.

At your age getting older is a good thing man. Beer = fun. Haha

I don't want to jinx it, but my wife talked to connections at the hospital and we may be taking the beginning steps to help another human being and expand our little family.

I don't want to jinx it, but my wife talked to connections at the hospital and we may be taking the beginning steps to help another human being and expand our little family.

That would be awesome. Good luck to you both, it takes 2 to tango in this situation

Adoption?

That's awesome James. Can't wait to hear some details when things get more finalized.

Adoption?
Looking into it. Just more feasible right now for us than her going through the stress of residency while pregnant, and something we WILL do at some point in out lives regardless.

That's awesome James. Can't wait to hear some details when things get more finalized.
Crazy early, but any start is a good start. Something we've been talking about for a long time now. Its a long and unstable/ever-changing/turbulent process for sure, but the possibilities are exciting.

That's awesome James! Really dude, hope it works out for you guys

Looking into it. Just more feasible right now for us than her going through the stress of residency while pregnant, and something we WILL do at some point in out lives regardless.

Crazy early, but any start is a good start. Something we've been talking about for a long time now. Its a long and unstable/ever-changing/turbulent process for sure, but the possibilities are exciting.

Assuming everything works out, that is going to be a lucky kid man. You guys are tremendous people. Good luck!

Congrats on taking the first step, James. Pretty admirable thing to do.

Assuming everything works out, that is going to be a lucky kid man. You guys are tremendous people. Good luck!

Congrats on taking the first step, James. Pretty admirable thing to do.

Thanks fella's, like I said its extremely early but its still a big HHJJ for me, more-so than I could put into words. A lot goes into it and its all extremely complicated here compared to adopting form elsewhere, but its definitely worth looking into for us right now.

Very awesome, Jman!

Thanks fella's, like I said its extremely early but its still a big HHJJ for me, more-so than I could put into words. A lot goes into it and its all extremely complicated here compared to adopting form elsewhere, but its definitely worth looking into for us right now.

This really is awesome to hear Jman, I have no doubt you and the doc would be great parents.

It may be a long road and struggle but in the end its worth it. You are giving a child a life that it may not ever have. Every child deserves a chance to be happy. I have no doubt you and your wife will provide that.

I hope something good comes of this. After meeting the doc I have no doubt you two would be amazing parents.

Best of luck Jman...parenthood is worth whatever it takes to get there, medically or legally.

Getting ready for my first Masters!!!

Caddy orientation tomorrow. Yes sir.

THPing on Tapatalk

Caddy orientation tomorrow. Yes sir.

THPing on Tapatalk

Congrats man. It's something I wish I did when I was younger. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back