What kind of food are you craving?

Im pondering

4. Starburst Jellybeans

I have a bag of those in my desk...not worth undoing all the awesome things you're doing. That and I hate the green ones.

1-Buffalo chicken cheese steak
2-buffalo chicken dip
3-mozzarella sticks
4-mozzarella fries
5-ice cold Coca-Cola

Spicy Thai red curry with jasmine rice. Mmmmm...

You don't get out of school till 4:30?! Man that sucks.
Chipotle. Done with school in 5 minutes then its a mad dash to the car.

THPing on Tapatalk

I have a bag of those in my desk...not worth undoing all the awesome things you're doing. That and I hate the green ones.

lol I already ate about 80% of the big bag my wife bought sunday, it didnt stand a chance

You don't get out of school till 4:30?! Man that sucks.

I thought we went over that when I tried to talk you into coming?

Next year we are moving to 3:30.

THPing on Tapatalk

I thought we went over that when I tried to talk you into coming?

Next year we are moving to 3:30.

THPing on Tapatalk
maybe haha Idr. 330 is still supa late

Subway. 6 inch spicy Italian double the meet with bacon and loads of hot peppers.

Peruvian food. Chaufa is all I want.

Sugar. Craving sugar badly.

But, at least being 10lbs down is motivation to ignore/work-around that craving/

Sugar. Craving sugar badly.

But, at least being 10lbs down is motivation to ignore/work-around that craving/

That's the attitude to have. Everytime I want pizza or something I remind myself I am down about 25 pounds and don't want to eff it up

The best part about doing the biggest loser is that I am finally getting rid of my cravings. Every now and then I get a craving for chocolate or a hamburger but its getting better and better each day. And I am not restricting myself either. If I HAVE to have something I do. And while we are traveling I am allowing myself to cheat a little to try the local food but I am not good overboard. It's been nice.

I had fried chicked for the first time in 5 years yesterday. I then got up at 430 am to go the gym- that should tell you how I felt about it haha

hahahaha probably.

Panda. Orange chicken & either brocolli beef or (not sure if this is the actual name) shanghai beef.

It's disgusting. Get some Chinese that isn't from a chain

I crave Chipotle. Nomnom.

My son is in the kitchen cooking spaghetti now and it smells amazing so I guess I'm craving spaghetti.

Buffalo Wings and some Deep Fried Pickles!!

Back