The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact he did.

He actually asked me for 2 quarters to put in them, nasty. I know everyone had their thing, but personally that's one trend I will never EVER understand. Why do that to your ears?

Its gross. I had a guy I worked with when I detailed cars who had them. He took them out in front of me one time and it made me a bit queasy.

Ok, so what are ear gauges? Oh nvm I think I know now

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Haha...thanks dudes. Your right AD. Ary, dook is douchery. But I like you too much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I want to rant about the little bit of snow we got overnight, but seems sort of lame when temps will be back into the 50's by Saturday and I've been lucky enough to play several times already. Guess this is a non-rant rant, lol.

I will rant about having to work the next couple days and missing most of the Masters. DVR and watching late is just not the same.

I want to rant about the little bit of snow we got overnight, but seems sort of lame when temps will be back into the 50's by Saturday and I've been lucky enough to play several times already. Guess this is a non-rant rant, lol.

I will rant about having to work the next couple days and missing most of the Masters. DVR and watching late is just not the same.

Agreed on the Masters rant, busy freaking weekend for me, will be lucky to get a few hours in on sunday

Not like it is on TV as much as I wish it was :/

Do all young people have things going on medically these days? Backs, migraines, what else do you (and that is inclusive, not just OJ) suffer from? I'm not talking about broken bones or something from an accident of some kind. I mean chronic issues.

I didn't have back problems until I was almost 30, and I don't think I've ever had a migraine headache in over 50 years.

You're too short for back issues :D

I get headaches pretty bad but Im hesitant to call them migraines because I dont know if theyre bad enough to be called that. My knees are shot too, not from a sports injury though.
Do all young people have things going on medically these days? Backs, migraines, what else do you (and that is inclusive, not just OJ) suffer from? I'm not talking about broken bones or something from an accident of some kind. I mean chronic issues.

I didn't have back problems until I was almost 30, and I don't think I've ever had a migraine headache in over 50 years.

I get headaches pretty bad but Im hesitant to call them migraines because I dont know if theyre bad enough to be called that. My knees are shot too, not from a sports injury though.

Should have invested in some knee pads...j/k :clap:

Hahahaha!

Office: Coach Miles, you did what?

Me: War told me to! It's ok, the J is silent.

Office: Ohs, ok then.
Fixt! Six characters.

2 things today.....

1. The time difference which means any coverage of the Masters is on at stupid o'clock for me

2. Our building at work is being decorated so these last couple of days we have had the lovely aroma of fresh paint even though it has been done overnight so I have had a stinking headache and I suspect it will be just as bad tomorrow....thank goodness it is almost the weekend

I think my computer's about to explode.

No, no, I dealt with that one. This one was caused by MATLAB. I made a tiny error and my computer didn't have the processing power to deal with it.

No, no, I dealt with that one. This one was caused by MATLAB. I made a tiny error and my computer didn't have the processing power to deal with it.

Always use the school computer labs for programs like that. haha

Always use the school computer labs for programs like that. haha

It's usually fine (my computer is pretty powerful), but I accidentally made it try to plot a graph from 0 to 329000000000 in intervals of 1000. Whoops.

It's usually fine (my computer is pretty powerful), but I accidentally made it try to plot a graph from 0 to 329000000000 in intervals of 1000. Whoops.

I was told there would be no math in the Rant Thread.

Better fix that, I cant tell you how many times a day we use plot graphs in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back