2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

And now Rickie with a low screaming upside banana...

You know whats better today than any other day this year?

Spoiler
Its the mutha effin Masters! And some dude named Jake (who runs a Nation) is here.
Hell yeah dude, it's like the Super Bowl only running for 4 straight days. Nothing better!!!

Rickie being Rickie I see.

You know whats better today than any other day this year?

Spoiler
Its the mutha effin Masters! And some dude named Jake (who runs a Nation) is here.

You should type him on your phone. He's a funny guy. Not often I have direct access to the leader of a nation.

What a lag by TW on 13.

After that tee shot from Rickie I think I need to bring this back from earlier:

#Fowlering

226_1choke_zpsa4fddeef.jpg

well a few more of those and he wont have to worry about being around sat/sun to fowler allover himself

Yeah, Sergio!!

Nice to see McIlroy off to a decent start as well. Hoping for some fireworks this weekend!

I missed it, what happened with Fowler out of the mess?

Very good recovery par by Fowler.

I snuck Stewie Cink in my fantasy lineup because I had just enough $ left over. He's +4 thru 15, grrrrr.

Man I cannot wait to get home so I can WATCH. Scoreboard watching is killing me.

Man I cannot wait to get home so I can WATCH. Scoreboard watching is killing me.

It's a pain in the butt. I'm waiting for coverage to start

Use that smartphone. Masters app.

You can't pull up Masters.com I reckon. It is amazing!

I'm just glad my boss is snowed in at home today or this wouldn't be happening!

I missed it, what happened with Fowler out of the mess?

He's had 2 doubles today and he hit it in the creek on 13, but made par.

He just needs to survive and move on to tomorrow and stop making silly, loose swings. He seems to be putting the ball really well from what I've seen.

If ol' Stadler can keep the shirt tucked in, why can't Sandy? :confused2:

Back