2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Dufner is lurking... time for a charge!

Augusta National has not been very kind to Tiger these last 2 days.

Leishman, falling apart...

that lip out was crazy! don't know that I've ever seen one stay out like that...

Dufner has a hell of a dip in.

Does Dufner have any sponsors? I can't tell by the logos on his shirt.

There is no way Dustin Johnson is human. That drive he just hit on 13 was gargantuan.

There is no way Dustin Johnson is human. That drive he just hit on 13 was gargantuan.

Sure hope he gets his wedges and flat stick warmed up soon.

Come on Snedeker and Sergio!!!!

Creative chip from Tiger but still a tough par putt coming up.

Tiger with a tester coming up on 9. I don't see any way he comes back to win this unless he absolutely lights up the back 9 today.

Tiger with a tester coming up on 9. I don't see any way he comes back to win this unless he absolutely lights up the back 9 today.

But others have lit up the back 9 today, so that is definitely possible.

But others have lit up the back 9 today, so that is definitely possible.

Agreed. I'm thinking he needs 32 or 31 if he misses this one on 9.

wonder how much his misfortune has played with his mind so far today

Couples just doing his thing. Love seeing this.

And Tiger just misses the par putt.

This Tiger is looking a lot like last year's Tiger on major weekends.

Tiger bogey's #9, moves back to -1 and even for the round. I gotta say at this point I'll be surprised if he makes a run. Needs to go about -5 on the back.

GFC showing Tiger how its done. Nice putt.

I'm with ya, Dam. I think it might be a wrap on this for him. Now I'm just waiting to see if my boy Scott can make a big push here today.

Tiger has been miserable on th back 9, dont think he has it in him.

They are saying on this side that Tiger will have to have 32 on the back to be in the mix tomorrow. Can't see that happening

Rory in the drink on 11, it just continues to be meh for Rors.

They are saying on this side that Tiger will have to have 32 on the back to be in the mix tomorrow. Can't see that happening

He could if he would get his putting right. He's missing and pushing a lot of putts just an inch from the hole. But, yeah...can't see that happening either.

Back