2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Those trees on the right on 18 throw everything back into the fairway.

Sneds seemed a little distressed after that tee shot. Just the masters making him anxious?

With the penalty he took an 8 on the hole. Don't think he was holing out on his 3rd so it was going to be a birdie or a par and either a 3 or 4 shot swing.

it was going to be extremely close to going in, even Feherty said it had a chance to go in. It would have bounced stopped about 2 feet past the pin with backspin. Regardless, it didn't go in, but 4 shot swing is certainly plausible.

I'm thrilled for Sneds hope he pulls it out tomorrow.

Anyone else getting sick of the guy yelling "Ridonkculious" after Cabrera's tee shots?

Anyone else getting sick of the guy yelling "Ridonkculious" after Cabrera's tee shots?
I think that guys stands right in front of the tee mic.

I'm sick of Cabreras nice tee shots lol.

as am I.

I thought Augusta put the kybash on that kind of crap. Applause: fine, "Go Player": fine. "Great Shot": fine. All this mashed potatoes and crap is just stupid and annoying.

as am I.

I thought Augusta put the kybash on that kind of crap. Applause: fine, "Go Player": fine. "Great Shot": fine. All this mashed potatoes and crap is just stupid and annoying.

It's stupid as hell. Annoys me to no end.

Yup! But it irks me when folks yell lots of things after the tee shots... "Get in the hole!" "You da' man!"...

I swear this is the only tourney I ever see Cabrera in. He's ALWAYS around on Saturday at the Masters.

Now he has a share of the lead, ugh.

I swear this is the only tourney I ever see Cabrera in. He's ALWAYS around on Saturday at the Masters.

Does he even play in any other tournament?

Yup! But it irks me when folks yell lots of things after the tee shots... "Get in the hole!" "You da' man!"...

From NFL's JJ Watt:

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt7m
Hey @PGATOUR I volunteer my services to decleat any fan who yells "get in the hole" on a par 5 tee shot at The Masters.

Agreed! The guy who was yelling "Mashed Potatoes" at last year's US Open drove me nuts! I have to think about what I am going to do at PGA Championship if I am standing next to a guy who does it.

Isn't he ranked something like 269 in the world, except when its a Major???

Hard to watch Fred fall apart like this.

I would LOVE to see Sneds pull it off tomorrow, I really would.

WOW, what are you doing, Jason?

My Dad and I were just comparing Cabrera to Santa Claus because he only comes out once a year

Small staff and Bridgestone has 3 guys up there. Not too shabby.

Okay how many on here have Sneds and Day...not me.
I hope not many... Because I do!! :egyptian: (now starts the Masters Sunday prayer vigil)

EDIT: And, of course, right after I type that, Day has a bogey. Doh!

Huge mistake by Day.

Day maybe showing some nerves? He had been rolling everything in all week.

Ouch, Day. That was tough.

Back