2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

What a disappointing finish for Day. Now the Rose/Day pairing is kaput.

The way that they'll set up the golf course tomorrow, I'm going to assume a bunch of pins will be in good positions for birdies on the back nine. I'd be shocked if the winner isn't double digits under par.

Pins will be in some favorable spots but the Sunday pressure makes things a little tougher. Conditions will also play a big role but the more I think about it the more I think it's going to be -10 or better.

Sneds and Sergio...crap, I was close. Well maybe Sergio has a great day tomorrow....<sigh> I was close.

Dang it! I knew I should have just stayed quiet. The dreaded "announced" pick-of-death strikes Day late in the round. I'll really enjoy the pairing of Day/Kuchar, though.

Looking at the leaderboard, I'm VERY impressed at Bernhard Langer hanging in there at -2. He might not move much, but with big numbers being posted by men half his age, he shoots even.

Dang it! I knew I should have just stayed quiet. The dreaded "announced" pick-of-death strikes Day late in the round. I'll really enjoy the pairing of Day/Kuchar, though.

Haha... you fell for it, I got you to name your picks and Wait...

I guess they didnt get put on the clock because they were last on the course?

My roommate gave a guy 10 to 1 odds on Tiger vs the field, so I sorta hope Tiger comes back so he has to pay out, lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast. This thing is so wide open right now.

My fantasy picks after Rd 3. Scotty in the contest. And DK is sweating in Pittsburgh.

y5avesyr.jpg

the stars come out tomorrow

Who's playing golf tomorrow morning? That way by the time you get home, it's on!

Thought you might change your avatar back to Cabrera for tomorrow.

the day is not over my friend! The thought has crossed my mind on more than once today

Glad I got Cabrera in fantasy & Sneds in this contest. Watched zero golf today but will be tuned in tomorrow.

I have a feeling Cabrera was a fantasy favorite being so cheap.

I have a feeling Cabrera was a fantasy favorite being so cheap.

Wouldn't doubt it combined with his history at Augusta. I just need to pick a winner....

Snedeker wins his first Major

Snedeker wins his first Major

This guy was the hottest player on tour this season until his rib injury. If Brandt hadn't injured himself he may have been the odds on favorite this week instead of Tiger. His putting is spot on and I love his swing and carefree playstyle. He plays briskly and his attitude is that of a champion. Snedeker has been here before and like many champions before him, he is seeking redemption. The ghosts of 2008 will be laid to rest and he will be the 2013 Masters champion.

I wish you told me a few days ago I would have gone to Vegas.

I'm rooting for him but it's still wide open at this point. I have no doubt Tiger will make a charge.

Is it Saturday?

Might be best suited for the huge Masters thread we have in the contests section.

I hope you are right, because he is my pick in the THP/TaylorMade Master's Contest :blob:!

For the 1st time this season I used all my money on 9 players. All 9 made the cut (much easier at The Masters but still...). Going into Sunday I've got 1st, 3rd, 7th and 9th. In an odd twist, Mickelson is my biggest dog at +8 and 56th place. It will take a miracle to get into contention for the TMaG giveaway drawing (I've got Tiger) but fantasy golf is looking decent.

Ok I've gone all day need a quick masters recap...anyone?

My pick was Snedeker in this wingding. I am rooting my arse off for this Tennessee boy :thumb:

Back