The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just became friends with Rickie Fowler on fb. The real one. Thats freaking awesome and Im kind of jealous.

My friend just became friends with Rickie Fowler on fb. The real one. Thats freaking awesome and Im kind of jealous.

Vanilla Ice follows me on twitter. He could beat up Rickie Fowler any day.

Finally going to be getting calls possibly this week for my first sub teaching job. I'm excited...and scared sh**less.

Finally going to be getting calls possibly this week for my first sub teaching job. I'm excited...and scared sh**less.

#GetExcited You think you are scared? Poor poor kids...haha Good luck buddy.

#GetExcited You think you are scared? Poor poor kids...haha Good luck buddy.

Hey, as long as they stay off of facebook, I'm good, hehehehehe.

Good luck man.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good luck JN! I would be excited as well.

JN would probably be the first sub I would treat with respect. We would talk golf and that would be awesome.

Good luck, Nate Dogg. You will be fine.

Good luck Nate! I'm glad you're finally going to teach!

JN would probably be the first sub I would treat with respect. We would talk golf and that would be awesome.

Good luck, Nate Dogg. You will be fine.

JEFF! Check Golf Pride's facebook page......

Best of luck JN, bet your more excited!!!

Jeff bringing home the Major prize packs this weekend! Well done!!

Guy is going to get a haul and a half for that pick!

Just hearing that 2 bombs detonated during Boston Marathon today???

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg

Watching CBS news right now. This is sickening and I really hope no lives were taken.

BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg

So messed up. Not much being reported as of now. Just that an explosion happened near the finish line

Tapa Slice

Well fellas. $350 later and a 30 pack of Hamms light, I am ready to paint the whole house this week.

Why does milk taste better in a glass over a plastic cup?

I am never paying someone to put a steel shaft extension in again. That was easy. May buy a real steel pipe cutter if I have to trim a set of irons or something, but the cheapo $7 one is working just fine for me for now. Takes longer I'm sure but it's only two cuts per club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back