2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys - I think you are all to a man doing a great job representing the Morgan Cup and each of your sponsors. This is a very long journey you all are on from the day you were each selected to the time after the event, and you all are barely halfway into that journey.

When the time seems to not be moving, or PM's seem slow in coming, or boxes aren't showing up as fast as you would like, I would encourage each of you to go back and read the initial information posted in the first post and think about all the awesome times that are to come and just how many other folks would love to be in your shoes. You're not just representing your sponsors and THP in general, but you are representing all of us as well whether that be folks who have never gotten this experience or ones that would love one more crack at it.

What you all are going through is not as easy as others might think it is, but I would encourage each of you, every time you post, to read what you've written and make sure it is what you would say to your sponsor if they were standing in front of you.

spoken like a true vet of the event. well said sir.

Guys - I think you are all to a man doing a great job representing the Morgan Cup and each of your sponsors. This is a very long journey you all are on from the day you were each selected to the time after the event, and you all are barely halfway into that journey.

When the time seems to not be moving, or PM's seem slow in coming, or boxes aren't showing up as fast as you would like, I would encourage each of you to go back and read the initial information posted in the first post and think about all the awesome times that are to come and just how many other folks would love to be in your shoes. You're not just representing your sponsors and THP in general, but you are representing all of us as well whether that be folks who have never gotten this experience or ones that would love one more crack at it.

What you all are going through is not as easy as others might think it is, but I would encourage each of you, every time you post, to read what you've written and make sure it is what you would say to your sponsor if they were standing in front of you.

Gonna shake your hand extra hard in a couple of weeks for this one. Maybe even slip in a bro hug. Hopefully everyone gets a chance to ready this post!

QFT, that's veteran knowledge right there!!!

Well said adwillingham! Well said.

You're the man Donnie! I always enjoy your perspective.

Thanks Donne!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I just got a direct message on Twiiter from @AnnikaAcademy asking for my mailing address. Apparently the address issue that held up my bag also had them have something returned. Totally awesome that they are going to send it out again. I could not be more appreciative and blown away by all Annika and Callaway are doing for their staffers.

That is cool Yorky, just another fine example of the class she possesses

best thing is thats only 1 of my questions really looking forward to seeing what she has to say to mine and everyone else's questions. gonna be TONS of great info coming from Annika.

Nicely said Donnie

AD I think you are spot on. Sometimes it is easy to forget just how lucky you are to be involved in something like this. I hope that I did nothing that my sponsor would be upset about

Nope good luck finding a 50* mines bent. And they are hard to find. I'm hoping we get the chance to use the new wedges coming out this year. Only thing Callaway hasn't come out with new this year.......YET

Yeah chad told me to look on ebay or they may be something coming out later...

just hit me...this is so freaking close...101 days til Media Day!

Uh. What? That's amazing. Hopefully, I get the swing in shape. Pretty messy at the moment.

The best part is, the season is just starting here, so time will fly very fast when the courses open! Three months...nothing :D

The best part is, the season is just starting here, so time will fly very fast when the courses open! Three months...nothing :D

that's what I'm thinking too. Time will fly by. Plenty of time to get the game in shape.

Uh. What? That's amazing. Hopefully, I get the swing in shape. Pretty messy at the moment.
Stop pressing and take a break, you are picking up some bad habits.

Time is flying by, can wait to get up to MB

Confirmation email coming in regards to reserving your room. All villas have been reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back