What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truer words have never been spoken. Someone is going to get a lot of golf stuff when Jman kicks the bucket

Its the best way to learn about what works and what's out there, and I love to increase my knowledge. Does wonders for being able to help others and discuss it all.

Its the best way to learn about what works and what's out there, and I love to increase my knowledge. Does wonders for being able to help others and discuss it all.

I love it. I know more than likely if I am pondering something I can text you and you will be able to help

Just went to a local store to send a package and while there I quickly browsed around. Found an Ogio Helios bag for $25, being an employee at the hospital I work for we get a discount at this store, walked out the door with bag for $23.50! The bag was reviewed by GolferGal and Hawk here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=14265

I don't even need a bag but the price was too good not to. I'm going to give it to my daughter as she needs a better stand bag for her sweet new sticks she got last year.

Where the hell did you find that at!?!?!

Dang Jake. Hell of a deal!

nice jake. I bet she'll love it.

Bought a box of Hex Black's from Amazon with a coupon I had. Starting to stock pile these. Kind of want to try to the Chrome+ but couldn't find any on sale yet on Amazon.

Thats awesome Jake!

2 dozen yellow Q-Star

They. Are. AWESOME.

Yes, they are. And, for all the haters out there. It is done!

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFDkjVw75MBRBon,mU1Q~~60_12.JPG

I just threw up.

Conveniently when I threw up I may have also gotten an MT 4i bent 2* weak.

Nice dude! Going to snag one after work!

Seems like last year about this time you said that also. How did that work out for you big guy?

I'm a Jake-Nation-er for life....but thats funny.

I'm a Jake-Nation-er for life....but thats funny.

Another Jake-Nation-er for life.

Cookie won that internet post-off

Nice Cookie!! I bought the Callaway ones for my Razr X irons and they look great. Keep those sticks looking fresh. Eff the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back