Your best shot ever

Thats just awesome! Congratz. Gonne be feeling that one for a while. Now you can tell people "I told you this game was so easy" . Great job!

Awesome! I'd love to hole something over ten yards, my current record. Congrats dude!

THPing on Tapatalk

Anytime a shot from 150 goes in it's fantastic...whether it was for albatross, eagle, birdie, par or worse! Congrats!

That's sweet! Congrats.

Anytime a shot from 150 goes in it's fantastic...whether it was for albatross, eagle, birdie, par or worse! Congrats!

A friend of mine once knocked a 3 wood in from 175 yards for a double on a par 5. No penalties!

THPing on Tapatalk

Heck of a shot, regardless what shot it was. From 150 I'b be saying "Heck ya"!

In the can from 150 is in the can from 150, no matter what number gets written down on the card. Nice shot!

That's awesome congratulations.

Thanks guys. I would love to say it was for eagle but unfortunately I think I went in the drink on my tee shot because I couldn't find it and had to take a drop, so it ended up being for birdie. The hole runs along side the lake and the entire fairway slopes towards the water and my tee shot most likely rolled into the edge of the water. Nonetheless, I'll take a birdie from 150 out.

RTR '12!

forget 'birdie' man, you holed out from 150!! That's awesome!!!

Heck of a shot!

Congrats!

Heck of a shot, and as others have stated...any hole shot from that distance is awesome!

Great shot man! Who cares the score, a hole out from 150 is damn impresssive

Dan

sweet shot!

Always fun to hear stories like this!

So did the ball land directly in the hole and stay there? or did it bounce in?

Always fun to hear stories like this!

So did the ball land directly in the hole and stay there? or did it bounce in?

From I was told it hit the stick, went behind the hole, backed up, and dunked in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure you dropped in the right spot? Or are we going to here from the rules committee in the morning?:act-up: Just kidding, congrats I'd probably look like Adam Scott after winning The Masters if I holed out from 150.:banana:

In a match in college I saw a competitor hit one ob on a par 3, and then have a hole in one. One heck of a shot. The 2nd one at least...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Pulled my drive left of fairway from the tips on (550yd) 16 at Keller Golf Course (used to host a PGA event back in the 60s-70s and held a couple majors). I pulled out of Callaway Big Bertha 2004 4 iron and had to hit a massive hook around all the left-side trees. I smoked it with a perfect hook on to the green for an eagle putt. I missed the eagle putt but I did birdie it.

Back