Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

Not gonna lie, this has been on my mind. I am not one to quickly point blame or get into conspiracy theories but man I have seen some interested stuff tweeted today (images) that just really makes you think.

The above is not implying that you were referring to conspiracy stuff BTW, just my thoughts tacked onto to thinking about the culprit(s).

I have been seeing and hearing interesting stuff, too. It is extremely hard (impossible?) to discuss it without sounding like a wack job conspiracy type.

For those who are interested, go do some poking around to see discussions of what is allegedly happening with the 20 year old Saudi (and why), who the employer of some of the people of interest allegedly is, what allegedly happened to Secretary of State Kerry and the President's schedule, etc.

I'm going to say this explicitly, just for the record - all or some of the alleged information could be wrong, and all or some of these alleged events could have zero relationship to other alleged events (which is why I am not repeating them here).

They still had backpacks in the group meeting after the blast.

Also, I'm a little upset they put Chris Kyle in there. Chris was a man who for most of his life put Country only behind God, and put Family as third. I take that back, I'm not upset set I am throughly disgusted.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'm not disputing the theory, but that skull logo is from The Punisher comics. It's not entirely unpopular.

They still had backpacks in the group meeting after the blast.

Also, I'm a little upset they put Chris Kyle in there. Chris was a man who for most of his life put Country only behind God, and put Family as third. I take that back, I'm not upset set I am throughly disgusted.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yeah. No reason to add him in there

I will say this: if items in that above photo compilation were true, they would be absolute idiots to be in uniform while carrying out tasks. That alone causes me to doubt the legitimacy.

An image compilation like the below. I don't want to take away from the tragedy at hand but man, some of this stuff you see (when presented in this manner) makes you think if there's any truth to it.

759619835.jpg

Google the 4chan think tank on the topic. Bunch of these compilations hunting for the suspect and finding some of the same startling results.

I will say this: if items in that above photo compilation were true, they would be absolute idiots to be in uniform while carrying out tasks. That alone causes me to doubt the legitimacy.

My thoughts exactly.

Google the 4chan think tank on the topic. Bunch of these compilations hunting for the suspect and finding some of the same startling results.

Startling results?

Misrepresenting the purpose of Craft International and a few still images of guys running and standing around, when they could be private security?

Startling results?

Misrepresenting the purpose of Craft International and a few still images of guys running and standing around, when they could be private security?

I'm not saying anything along the line of "oh my god this is a conspiracy!" Don't get defensive. I'm just saying the possibility is out there and there's a lot of people coming to similar conclusions.

The think tank does an incredible job and using all the images posted all over the Internet to look for suspects captured within the millions of photos of the scene, though.

You can buy the hats for $23.

It's not like they are exclusive

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I just got done looking at that a few minutes ago...

It was super interesting. I didn't get a chance to go through all of them, but its pretty cool what people can do just with information provided on the Internet.

Thanks for posting that DK. That's pretty incredible.

It was super interesting. I didn't get a chance to go through all of them, but its pretty cool what people can do just with information provided on the Internet.

It really is, will be interesting to see when its all said and done, if they were right with any of the possibilities

So basically if you own a backpack your a suspect.

Damn kids.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

My thoughts are that Craft was there for a reason, and that they were hired for extra security because someone thought there might be a problem. It was a high visibility event and the perfect place for a terrorist attack. How many events do we have like this where extra precautions are taken, nothing happens and we hear nothing about it? I think that this time it unfortunately did, and even the added security measures weren't enough to stop it.

Damn kids.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Yup. You nailed it. Backpacks make you terrorist suspects.

Damn kids.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

To be fair, isnt that better than anything at this point when scouring evidence? I understand the armchair QB mentality, but in todays day and age of reporting non-stop whether its correct or not, you have to start somewhere.

We are dealing with the loss of lives here, and if that means every single person with a backpack needs to be questioned, I am all for it.

Yup. You nailed it. Backpacks make you terrorist suspects.

I detect sarcasm, isn't that exactly what those pictures are circling?

Everyone that has a backpack has been circled, even those that have backpacks After the explosion.

Do you not see how freaking ridiculous that is?

Let me ask our something if you plant a bomb, why would you stand in the blast area immediately before it blew up? Why wouldn't you get the hell out of there?

This thread has been ridiculous the last couple of pages.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This thread has been ridiculous the last couple of pages.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So don't read it?

Often times terrorists remain at the location to ensure the plan goes off accordingly. It's not unheard of so I'm not really sure why you're surprised by that.

I want to make sure this thread doesn't get too far off track. There are many theories on what happened, and not everyone is going to agree on what they believe is the truth, so let's not get worked up about anything. Instead, lets remember the bigger picture here, lives were lost, people were injured and our country suffered a major loss, so let's remember that before we get worked up about what we think caused this.

Back