Who is the best looking golfer you have ever seen?

Jasonrides

Reaction score
Handicap
For me, it would be my wife.........if she played. Now that I have said that, Bridget Dwyer and Seema Sadekar are up there.

Last edited:
James Miles.

Cookie is pretty sexy out there in the Texas wind.... :banana:

Cookie is pretty sexy out there in the Texas wind.... :banana:

Cookie is generally in the running for best dressed or best swing...Ill let you decide which one he usually wins!!

I see this has gone down hill quick!!!

I have to learn how to type with sarcasm!!!

Siri speaks for me!

I don't think it ever even started uphill hahaha!!!

The responses have been hilarious thus far.

Well put. At least there's good levity in here to start a Monday!

Siri speaks for me!

For me, it would be my wife.........if she played. Now that I have said that, Eric Blasberg comes to mine. Bridget Dwyer and Seema Sadekar are up there too.

I just looked up all three of those ladies on google images. It surprises me how many 'pose' photos there are for every golf photo there.. Probably 6:1 or higher.

I just looked up all three of those ladies on google images. It surprises me how many 'pose' photos there are for every golf photo there.. Probably 6:1 or higher.

Big Break does that for you.

Bri Vega was pretty darn fun to watch on the Big Break.

GolferGal hands down.

Hmmmm.....

My wife doesn't play or caddie, so a certain young lady named Holly Sonders...

No offense to the nominees, I'm sure you're all attractive in your own way...:beauty:

In person, Paula Creamer and Belen Mozo are beauties!! But then there's Lauren Thompson who I haven't seen in person but on TV - AMAZING!!!

Last edited:
Holly sonders,Sandra gal, and Natalie gulbis..

It seems we may need an eye doctor on the THP staff, lol, although I'd go along with the GG vote.

Dude - You're already safe to say whatever you want. Jman and Cookie have already been named.

Hahaha! Then I've got say Freddie Couples.

Back