The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad bought me John Mayer tickets for me and him to go see Mayer on September 27th. He is without a doubt my favorite artist of all time so to say I'm pumped is an understatement.

Jammin' out to Mayer! Have fun dude.

6 years ago today my wife said 'I do'! She had no idea what she was getting into but I love her for it. I know I am a better man with her by my side.

Saturday project complete. Installed dual matching pergolas with retractable awning on the back deck. Love it!

Wife and I knocked it out in about 5 hours.

ybesysyn.jpg

gehu8e4u.jpg
You and I need to talk, I want something similar in my back yard. Very nice!

Congrats Freddie on the anniversary!

Text me or we can chat about the pergolas in a few weeks in Orlando.

Congrats Tadashi and Kelly

Cookie, that looks like a pretty good bit of work there

6 years ago today my wife said 'I do'! She had no idea what she was getting into but I love her for it. I know I am a better man with her by my side.

Happy Anniversary! We almost share it to the day, mine was 6 years ago yesterday.

Happy anniversary, FK!

Freddie! Congrats on the Anniversary buddy!

Freddie! Happy Anniversary!

I get to skip school to watch Nicklaus, Player,and Trevino play at the liberty mutual legends. Walking In the gate as we speak!

Congrats Freddie! Amazing how the right one makes everything better...

Happy Anniversary Freddie!

Nice job Cookie, stay out of that Texas sun.

Congrats Freddie!

Congrats Freddie! Our first anniversary was on Sunday. We are lucky SOBs!

Received a really nice gesture from my boss today that was both unneeded and unwarranted. Just feels great to know I'm appreciated.

I'm happy that my wife KellyBo's surgery went really well today :thumb:

I'm happy that my wife KellyBo's surgery went really well today :thumb:

That's always good. Great hhjj

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Nice to hear OG

My kid slept through the night. She is teething and it has been a struggle for the past week or so. My wife and I are so exhausted. We needed the sleep badly.

About to head to an all day training for my substitute teacher's job. After this, I can start accepting assignments.

My kid slept through the night. She is teething and it has been a struggle for the past week or so. My wife and I are so exhausted. We needed the sleep badly.
Baby oragel and teething rings in the freezer all day. You can also give her baby Tylenol

About to head to an all day training for my substitute teacher's job. After this, I can start accepting assignments.
Good luck JN, you got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back