Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been to the JRod school of sandbagging? Hehe

haha no way dude, I don't think I've ever come close to those numbers!!!

You'll see eventually. I've got nothing on JRod and I don't think JRod has anything on 300 carry haha!

What about launch angle?

Was it the ahina or the d+ whiteboard?

Duh, I forgot that.

10*. I think the driver loft was 10.5 but my "fitter" didn't seem all there....

It said ahina 72. Exclusively designed for Titleist.

haha no way dude, I don't think I've ever come close to those numbers!!!

You'll see eventually. I've got nothing on JRod and I don't think JRod has anything on 300 carry haha!

JRod is a mythical beast, hits bombs and mumble cusses himself afterwards. It's why we get along so damn well, except mine is hitting pull hooks and scream cussing at myself. Similar really...hahaha

Initially, I wanted to slap a 910/913 tip on my new Attas3 and hammer away. Now, I am kind of thinking I would like to put an RBZ tip on it and slap it into my new RBZ driver. That set up would look boss and that RBZ at 9.5 with the Attas3 just has me intrigued.

300 carry at 115? I'd kill for that. Probably a good 30 yards behind you with the same speed.

Bottle that sucker up and buy that driver!

That's what the machine said but I don't like to count on those numbers. I really only worried about spin and all that.

JRod is a mythical beast, hits bombs and mumble cusses himself afterwards. It's why we get along so damn well, except mine is hitting pull hooks and scream cussing at myself. Similar really...hahaha

I am pretty sure when JRod's ball takes flight, it talks smack to everything it passes until it lands past everyone else's ball.

Duh, I forgot that.

10*. I think the driver loft was 10.5 but my "fitter" didn't seem all there....

It said ahina 72. Exclusively designed for Titleist.

Those seem like great #'s

I asked cause I believe that Titleist is no longer using that shaft in the 913 line and are now using the d+ in its place. I could be wrong though. I'm not sure you could get a heavier shaft unless you ordered it with a fwd shaft which can be had at 82g in the d+

I am pretty sure when JRod's ball takes flight, it talks smack to everything it passes until it lands past everyone else's ball.

That's definitely how I remember it.

Pondering impact tape.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Pondering some PUP's after the hybrid incident.

Bug spray. Got eaten up at the range last night.

Putters. Hadn't given much thought to putters but the forum testing for the Ping and TaylorMade has gotten me thinking I need something new.

I don't care if it's not Friday.

Yesterday I put my Vokey 56* back in the bag in place of the SCOR 57* after a long while away, and man did I miss that thing. Makes me ponder a whole set of Vokeys even harder. Best wedges I've ever tried.

I don't care if it's not Friday.

Yesterday I put my Vokey 56* back in the bag in place of the SCOR 57* after a long while away, and man did I miss that thing. Makes me ponder a whole set of Vokeys even harder. Best wedges I've ever tried.

Stop!! You are going to make me drive to Clemson and take those SCORs from you

Stop!! You are going to make me drive to Clemson and take those SCORs from you

Do it. But bring some Vokeys so I have wedges to play with in AC.

Please keep the Wedge talk clear until #WPF.

Thanks

Actually I think it should be a W thing.

Therefore, how about we have a WPW....just sounds better.

Those seem like great #'s

I asked cause I believe that Titleist is no longer using that shaft in the 913 line and are now using the d+ in its place. I could be wrong though. I'm not sure you could get a heavier shaft unless you ordered it with a fwd shaft which can be had at 82g in the d+

Hey golfin,

I looked up all the Titleist shafts and can't find the shaft I hit last night. I'm guessing it may have been a 910 shaft (assuming the hosels are the same.)

It looks like the white+ in an x-flex would be the new replacement.

Actually I think it should be a W thing.

Therefore, how about we have a WPW....just sounds better.
No, that doesnt work. Wedge pondering is done on Fridays, everyone knows this.

Hey golfin,

I looked up all the Titleist shafts and can't find the shaft I hit last night. I'm guessing it may have been a 910 shaft (assuming the hosels are the same.)

It looks like the white+ in an x-flex would be the new replacement.

910 hosels are the same as the 913. You may have hit the Ahina series, which was stock in the 910 series (Made for Titleist).

No, that doesnt work. Wedge pondering is done on Fridays, everyone knows this.

Boo. Spell out the other 6 days then and make it a sticky.

#dontwannagetintrouble

Boo. Spell out the other 6 days then and make it a sticky.

#dontwannagetintrouble

Hybo Monday has a nice ring to it.
Putter Tuesday
Big Dogg Wednesday for driver
Iron Ponder Thursdays
#WPF
Fairway Woods Saturday
Misc Sunday, balls, everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back