The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it like UPS where you can enter every name possibility or does it just take the address into consideration?

eme4y9aj.jpg

Reason #5,273 that I want another dog!

There's two ducks walking around in the parking lot out front of work this morning. It's a busy mall lot, so everyone is watching them.

There's two ducks walking around in the parking lot out front of work this morning. It's a busy mall lot, so everyone is watching them.

Run outside with a shotgun and yell, "It's Duck Season!".

FedEx just launched a much better version of their delivery notification software. If you are familiar with UPS MyChoice, it is very similar. Free alerts when FedEx has a package addressed to you, ready for pickup, day before arrival, day of arrival, exception, etc. No longer limited to cell number only. This makes getting golf gear more reliable and allows you to schedule your day around the delivery and keep you from stalking the FedEx delivery person.

http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/

In addition to this, they have a nice application you can throw on the phone. Only confirmed on iPhone so far for me.

Run outside with a shotgun and yell, "It's Duck Season!".

Think I will settle for camera shots, lol. Not sure how tame mallard tastes.

LMAO @ Dev. That has me in tears.

LMAO @ Dev. That has me in tears.

I guess I should repost it so everyone can enjoy..haha

So I was googling the Hibachi restaurant down the street from work to find their phone number. The name of the place is Ginzhu. The rest is courtesy of our pals at Google. I supposes its NSFW so I will put spoiler tags around it:

Spoiler
d9af580b-f515-487d-ac71-87316e5ed952_zpsc94f6c9c.jpg

Sitting at my desk at work in tears. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard at this.

That is so awesome Dev. Holy hell.

Hahaha Dev now you know why the Devils suck.

does anyone know if i can go to Golf Galaxy and have them retip shafts? i have a Miyazaki that i want changed to a Callaway Tip and i want to get it done soon. i wasn't sure if they would do that or have the tips in stock.

does anyone know if i can go to Golf Galaxy and have them retip shafts? i have a Miyazaki that i want changed to a Callaway Tip and i want to get it done soon. i wasn't sure if they would do that or have the tips in stock.

Might not have the tips in stock but will get them in 5-7 days and yes they do that

I'm ready to go home. I'm on the last day of a 7 in row run at work. Plus side is that I have the next three off and two of those three include a fair amount of golf and the third day is a much day together with Kristen and some mushroom hunting on my parents property in So. Indiana...come on 8:30..

So, apparently pick-up lines that start with "Hey, take it from a drunk, depressed, nearly divorced guy..." aren't so effective.

Had an interesting 9 holes today, started out just awful, got worse, turned pandora on and just tried to relax, slowed down my swing and did something's, had some really good strikes the last 3 holes. Putted really well for the most part.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I need to get rid of my headache

Also it's almost 2 a.m. why are two people walking outside with strollers?

Last edited:

I've done simular things trying to get my kids asleep.

4ypamyne.jpg

So who thinks the Army F'd up this guys paycheck?!?!

#FATSTACKS

Stealing stuff? Strollers can hold some goods and don't look all that suspicious

4ypamyne.jpg

So who thinks the Army F'd up this guys paycheck?!?!

#FATSTACKS

Your living in new York now man, that's probably your, "sorry for moving you from beautiful Hawaii to cold dream New York" stipend.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So, apparently pick-up lines that start with "Hey, take it from a drunk, depressed, nearly divorced guy..." aren't so effective.

It'll get better man.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back