Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I figured that was a foregone conclusion. I thought you were just being impatient like the other 90% of MCers buying equipment...haha

Of course they are. Who doesn't want 5 different sets of clubs?!?!

Of course they are. Who doesn't want 5 different sets of clubs?!?!

I dont. Too many options. Gets confusing.

I dont use wedges enough to drop the coin on those...#chutter4life

and for the record I like my 588's...this is in the spirit of #WPF

What's your maximum #chutting distance???

What's your maximum #chutting distance???

I think my Chutt in FL back in December was my longest, had to be a good 30 yards+ ended up on the fringe.

I have hit putter from 45 yards onto a green before but it was from fairway

For you #WPF veterans, how long can you have a #WPF until you post in the WGSDYBT thread?
#WPF is a weekly event.
I think my Chutt in FL back in December was my longest, had to be a good 30 yards+ ended up on the fringe.

I have hit putter from 45 yards onto a green before but it was from fairway
30 yards is generous. I believe it was closer to the 75 yard mark.

Since I got my Vokey ponder out of the way earlier in the week, I can't wait until I can afford a Scotty. I roll the same Del Mar every time I'm at PGASS and love it. I'll have one eventually.

#WPF is a weekly event.

30 yards is generous. I believe it was closer to the 75 yard mark.

lol, havent seen a greenside laser used since Atlanta

Since I got my Vokey ponder out of the way earlier in the week, I can't wait until I can afford a Scotty. I roll the same Del Mar every time I'm at PGASS and love it. I'll have one eventually.

Vokey, Scotty, you elitist!

Vokey, Scotty, you elitist!

I can't help it. I'm better than you and I want you to know it you non-Scotty or Vokey-user!

Hmm....

50/55/60...

images

Coming from someone who was anti-Scotty, do it. I dont care what anyone says, the GoLo Select I just bought is the best feeling putter I have ever rolled. So pure. Since I cant swing a club right now I have been putting on my basement green non-stop.

Coming from someone who was anti-Scotty, do it. I dont care what anyone says, the GoLo Select I just bought is the best feeling putter I have ever rolled. So pure. Since I cant swing a club right now I have been putting on my basement green non-stop.

I know man. I can't believe you hated Scotties. They are awesome. Best putters I've ever rolled and it isn't close. I just wish they made a putter with the #8 head shape. I want to roll your GoLo is AC and/or NE.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me to stop pondering the VR pro black oxide wedges because its been 3 weeks now :p

I know man. I can't believe you hated Scotties. They are awesome. Best putters I've ever rolled and it isn't close. I just wish they made a putter with the #8 head shape. I want to roll your GoLo is AC and/or NE.

I didnt hate, them just thought they were overprices and overhyped. And of course you can roll my GoLo. Probably wont bring it to AC but in CT for sure.

I'm just waiting for someone to tell me to stop pondering the VR pro black oxide wedges because its been 3 weeks now.
Always ponder Nike wedges, always.

real ponder....gotta renew my skycaddie this weekend, they are offering buy 2 years get 1 free.

Happy with my first year of it so far, but then I wonder if I will lose interest in it and want something else, perhaps a laser, or laser/gps combo before the end of year 2 making it a waste.

torn...

Yes... If it works, eff that, change everything!!!!

I love my skycaddie. It makes me a better golfer.

Yes... If it works, eff that, change everything!!!!

I love my skycaddie. It makes me a better golfer.

But does it make you a better person Dan?

Interesting. I play way worse with a laser or gps or even caddie. Id rather read sprinkler heads and trust my eye.

Interesting. I play way worse with a laser or gps or even caddie. Id rather read sprinkler heads and trust my eye.

I the same way. Exact yardages make me think too much. I just get an estimated yardage, take a club, and swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back