Player Personal Logos

He will soon be the global ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger. The logo was definitely done for a reason.

I figured it had something to do with Hilfiger.

I love it when I am almost right.

For the pros, its almost a necessity today. They are all a brand and sell themselves that way. For us, it may not be necessary, but it wouldnt bother me at all. There are tons of sites out there doing logos for pretty cheap. Graphic design students can whip these up in no time and charge even less.

I want to get one done just for the hell of it.

I think Ian Poulters' is the worst design of them... Haven't seen Keegan's yet.

I can't be the only one who thinks the IJP logo looks like male genitalia.

IJP+Design+Black+Friday+Pappas+TheGreekGrind+5.jpg

The difference is that Poulter actually owns his own clothing company.
I'm not sure what the logo looks like though.

I can't be the only one who thinks the IJP logo looks like male genitalia.

IJP+Design+Black+Friday+Pappas+TheGreekGrind+5.jpg

No we are all on the same page...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Yes, everyone knows it looks like a wiener. No other way to say it.

I just wish everyone would stop following Tiger's lead. Enough with the initials, might as well walk around in monogramed sweaters.

I just wish everyone would stop following Tiger's lead. Enough with the initials, might as well walk around in monogramed sweaters.
I love me some monogrammed golfing sweaters.

I wish each player would create their own theme music when they came out to the 1st tee, like when relievers in baseball come out to some theme music. Tiger could come out to Hells Bells...........would be awesome!!!

I just wish I was good enough to have a logo

Duh and/or hello!

autobots-logo.jpg

I don't know if I can afford to pay the licensing fees for a TM image. But I like where you're going.

I don't like that any of them have their own logo, including Tiger. I think its douchey and egotistical, especially with guys who seem like they would be chill to hang out with, like DJ. I just can't see anyone as a normal human being when they have a graphic designer's interpretation of their initials plastered all over their stuff. And its not just golf - it happens in other sports as well, especially tennis. Worst offender - Roger Federer has a cardigan with his little "RF" logo on it that he puts on after pretty much every match (especially trophy presentations), even though he's sweating like crazy.

I don't even know what ambigram means.

JN would be pretty simple for someone with a little skill though.

Google search for "headbutt silhouette" gave me this one.

ysu8usuj.jpg

It's marketing and I get it, but I wish some of these golfers would actually accomplish something before "branding" themselves. It's just the nature of the business now to go along with personal trainers, mental coaches and swing gurus.

I don't even know what ambigram means.

JN would be pretty simple for someone with a little skill though.

Something that looks the same upside down.

Obviously not perfect, but you get the idea:

f73bb157-ec6f-4b55-854c-753dbbc42620.jpg

Back