Cleveland Golf T-Frame Putter By Never Compromise

Well, hello there.

y3y6u3yv.jpg

u4yqeryq.jpg

Nice Cookie! Any comparisons on it to the other Almost Belly you have?

Nice Cookie! Any comparisons on it to the other Almost Belly you have?

Not really. Same head weight but it is distributed differently so will likely feel a bit different...not even sure I will be able to tell. Think it will come down to just personal preference of what you are looking down at. I like the long alignment line. If weather holds, will get it in for 36 this weekend.

Edwin Cookie is your new name...nice fiat stick

Cookie with the new blade.......or mallet!

That looks a lot better in black than the satin finish.

That looks a lot better in black than the satin finish.

Agreed, did not care for the look of the satin. Just looked cheap for some reason.

Looks good. I'm surprised with the 400g considering the negative space.

Rolled this pretty well yesterday given the punched greens. Definitely does not feel like 400g given the weight distribution. The almost belly blade feels more pendulum like than this one does.

Rolling it again today.....not sure which one I prefer yet. Both put a very solid roll on the ball.

Rolled this pretty well yesterday given the punched greens. Definitely does not feel like 400g given the weight distribution. The almost belly blade feels more pendulum like than this one does.

Rolling it again today.....not sure which one I prefer yet. Both put a very solid roll on the ball.

Kind of surprised that the blade feels more pendulum like.

Another round in the books yesterday and I definitely got more acclimated to it and I can say with a bit of confidence that I prefer this over the plumbers neck blade.

My lag was phenomenal all day, with only one 3 putt on the 18th when I got a bit too aggressive with a downhill/sidehill birdie run from 35 feet....but hey if it went in I shot 74....got the 76 instead. Anywho, with the exception of missing that last 5 footer, I went back through my card and I made everything within 7 feet and since I hit 11 GIR's, I had a bunch of 20-25 foot looks at birdie that were just tap in pars.

I have owned mallet putters with long alignment lines but never with one that also has a line horizontally across the top hence the "T-Frame" name designation. It actually frames the ball really well and instead of just using the line on the ball with the long line on the putter, I was using the T to feel more "square" at address if that makes sense. No worries though, did not make me any slower on the greens than I already am. :)

With the 39" shaft, I don't feel like I am swaying with the head anymore during the stroke which I believe is helping me just hit better overall putts. Misses now are really due to read or speed but mostly speed with the greens being bumpy from recent aeration. Considering I had putting rounds of 31/32 this weekend on below average greens from a condition standpoint, I really can't wait to roll this when the greens are the way they should be - truly feel like anything within 15 feet I can make.

Great, now I need to try this putter out.

Good stuff Cookie!

Great, now I need to try this putter out.

Good stuff Cookie!

2 weeks buddy....would send it to you now but have prior putter commitments. Haha

2 weeks buddy....would send it to you now but have prior putter commitments. Haha
Haha! I'm looking forward to rolling it at the Outing!

I hope your wrist is heeled by them buddy

Tomorrow is an important day. With our Morgan Cup putter orders due very soon, the T-Frame is going to get gamed tomorrow on a course with historically very fast and slick greens....quite a bit different than I usually play on.

Tomorrow's round may be the deciding factor if this putter gets the nod for the big dance. Looking forward to it!

Really wish I could find somewhere to roll this one before Monday.

I have a feeling this will be in a couple of bags at the Morgan Cup...if I was a Cleveland staffer I would game it.

I googled "cleveland classic t frame almost belly" to see some additional pictures. A ton of image of mcook77 popped up, kind of funny.

I googled "cleveland classic t frame almost belly" to see some additional pictures. A ton of image of mcook77 popped up, kind of funny.

LMAO, how in the heck is that happening?? That's funny right there.

ETA: it's linking into my PB account somehow. Just weird...

I have had early success with the TM Daddy Long Legs at 38". Similar setup as the T-Frame Almost Belly. Im leaning this way at the moment, but then again, my ponders are all over the place.

Cookie- Any pics of the headcover?

Sure, just snapped a few:

a8yhusyv.jpg

y3ypu5u4.jpg

revymy2y.jpg

Too funny...I had to do it just to see it for myself...LOL

Thanks Cookie, it's appreciated.

Back