The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not eating very well so far this week, gotta right the ship asap!

You got it dude.. All about maintaining for you now!

I had some overnight oats and a banana this morning. Got a turkey sandwich carrots and an apple for lunch

Managed to get a bit more exercise today and a good day food wise. 36 scheduled for the weekend, so hoping to hold onto a top 10ish position come Monday.

For anyone that is interested in a heart rate monitor:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/mio-motion-fit-heart-monitor-watches

f3053e53-a36e-4837-a347-9a8fbe70c20d.jpg

Great price. No chest strap either.

I debated it, but not so great review-wise. I also prefer a chest strap. I just need to get one of these things

Weighed in today to see how bad stuffing my face yesterday was going to cost me...down 1.6 lb's somehow and with 3 days of golf on the horizon this could be a big week for me!

Weighed in today to see how bad stuffing my face yesterday was going to cost me...down 1.6 lb's somehow and with 3 days of golf on the horizon this could be a big week for me!

Manimal.

Weighed my self thus morning, 290lbs, 15lb loss. Plus I got a whole weekend of golf and plan to walk at least 18 Saturday and Sunday.

Could be a big week.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This is going to be a 5-7 pound week for me I have a feeling. Hope I get to that 25 total

This is great stuff.

I hit a busy stretch right around the starting point for this so I never was able to get my initial weight in. I am glad to say, however, that I've lost just under 13 pounds since the start of this.

Some of you are just putting up amazing results. I love it.

This weekend is going to be killer on me. I'm hoping to be able to hit the gym at the hotel and get healthier options when I eat, but we'll see how that goes. hmmm that makes me think, hopefully the hotel gym has a scale or else I won't be able to get a weight in till weds.

I ran my first 5k of the year this morning. I intended on running at an 8 1/2 minute per mile pace. I ran the first mile in 7.50 and knew I had started a little fast. I thought I had slowed down a little, but I ran the second mile in 7.51. I ended up running my personal best 23.50 5k and thought I was going to die at the end of it. I then went and played a round of golf with a cart and followed that up with another 9 holes carrying my bag, so I got a pretty good workout today. I hope it pays off on the scale Monday morning.

I ran my first 5k of the year this morning. I intended on running at an 8 1/2 minute per mile pace. I ran the first mile in 7.50 and knew I had started a little fast. I thought I had slowed down a little, but I ran the second mile in 7.51. I ended up running my personal best 23.50 5k and thought I was going to die at the end of it. I then went and played a round of golf with a cart and followed that up with another 9 holes carrying my bag, so I got a pretty good workout today. I hope it pays off on the scale Monday morning.

I'd say you burned a couple calories there! Nice work.

Sheesh! And I thought about walking 9 at flat Chennault! Dang!

Sheesh! And I thought about walking 9 at flat Chennault! Dang!

Lol. We had planned on walking 18, but after 9 I had about all I could take.

Could be the kiss of death, but I think I will have a loss of a couple pounds this week.

Looks like some big losses coming up...not for me though. Birthday food this weekend and a round of golf cancelled. Not going to be good!

Gained half a pound this week because of being too busy to consistently work out. Getting on a program this week though.

Dropping lb's like its my job this week!

This week I stayed the same. I thought I would be down a pound or two, but did take in a bit of the local food.

Dropping lb's like its my job this week!
Havent weighed in since early last week. No clue where I am.

However, I got a new pair of work pants today. Hello, 32" waist.

Somehow I managed to drop a pound with all this traveling. I obviously would like to be down more, but considering what I have eaten recently with the traveling, I am very happy to see a drop.

Havent weighed in since early last week. No clue where I am.

However, I got a new pair of work pants today. Hello, 32" waist.

Nice dude way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back