Lucas Glover-doing the Tiger thing?

"Lucas Glover-doing the Tiger thing"..................yup, he sure did. He was in contention then shot a horrific final round.

"Lucas Glover-doing the Tiger thing"..................yup, he sure did. He was in contention then shot a horrific final round.

Add GMac to that list also!

Lucas Glover timeline update

Lucas Glover timeline update

Lucas was caught last May at the Colonial tournament by his wife with Nike rep *********, who interestingly had just married the September before. After promising not to do it again, he was caught again while doing a Nike shoot in the Fall, at that point he relocated to Sea Island. Partying hard, and running with the wrong crowd, sleeping with several other women, now the rumor is one of the women is pregnant, divorce is ongoing.

Name removed from the above post....It is not fair to label that Nike Rep as involved without proper facts. Our own GG was at Colonial with said Nike Rep.

Cheating shouldn't be a punishment for being a bad wife. Divorce works better, imo. Like I've said about Tiger, people make mistakes and deserve second chances. It's what you do with the second chance that determines if you can regain the integrity/character that you lost.

I agree 100%. It is all about what you do moving forward.

Chris Rock said it best. "Men are as faithful as their options." Wealthy or, in Tiger's case, extremely wealthy people have lots of options. And it's been that way throughout much of American history. From Jefferson and Franklin's many "excursions" to FDR to JFK to the Governator. Heck, even in Goodfellas there was a whole scene about Friday's being for wives and Saturday's being for girlfriends (or vice-versa, I don't remember). In any case, unless you're in the shoes of these men, no one can judge, from the perspective of their life, how any of these men should handle their lives.

if you knew his wife like i do, you would give the guy a break. i am surprised he did as well as he did with all of her negativity. He shouldn't have cheated, but he would never have divorced her either. So glad he is finally happy!

like you said "rumor" is...you need to watch what you post.

if you knew his wife like i do, you would give the guy a break. i am surprised he did as well as he did with all of her negativity. He shouldn't have cheated, but he would never have divorced her either. So glad he is finally happy!

Hmmm. It's been almost two years since this thread was posted in. Not sure how much more of a break we can give him.

Sandy are you his new wife? :D I like Lucas and hopes he wins today!

Strange. I followed Glover's group (Glover, Toms, Woodland) at Bay Hill on Friday this year for about 7 holes. There was a young, pretty blonde following the group who was pregnant, and we assumed it was Glover's wife.

It's obvious to me that sandy is Lucas' Mom. Welcome to THP, Mrs. Glover. Lucas is a fine young man.

Wow, what a bump. Got a nice chuckle out of this.

Rumor has it that darn JFK has been fraternizing with that one Monroe girl..Marilyn I think? Should be a story to follow.

Back