Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy ponder. Like a probably buy this weekend ponder.
e4e3uhet.jpg

Nice slippers.

e4e3uhet.jpg

I freaking love the M:projects. I need a pair this summer.

I think I'm gonna take part in #WPF for the first time tomorrow. I want more project wedges.

THPing on Tapatalk

I want to WPF the new Nikes, but I actually really want to wait for the new Callaways. Those things look soooo mean

e4e3uhet.jpg

I still can't get over how ugly I think those shoes look. But then again, I wear some True Sensei shoes and some people think those are ugly.

I want to WPF the new Nikes, but I actually really want to wait for the new Callaways. Those things look soooo mean

It's not Friday yet anywhere here in the us, so let's wait a few more hours buddy

e4e3uhet.jpg

Do it most comfy golf shoes I own. If you like being barefoot or like barefoot shoes these are for you.

I'd like a pair in black but the whites will do for now.

Our favorite day of the week....#wpf time!

I still can't get over how ugly I think those shoes look. But then again, I wear some True Sensei shoes and some people think those are ugly.

They are terrible, and the sensei's aren't great, but not in the same ball park.

Our favorite day of the week....#wpf time!

Im pondering all kinds of wedges this friday since I know its the arrow and not the Indian.

Happy #WPF to all!

Today's ponder is;
vudahuga.jpg

Or

vynehyne.jpg

Or

gu4a6ane.jpg

Have you thought about a 56* Nike instead?

I know it's Friday but I'm heading to Golfsmith later to pick up a pull cart. Not sure if I should go with the Tour Trek One Click 2.0

Or

Spend the extra 100 on the clicgear. Is there a 100 dollar difference?

I know it's Friday but I'm heading to Golfsmith later to pick up a pull cart. Not sure if I should go with the Tour Trek One Click 2.0

Or

Spend the extra 100 on the clicgear. Is there a 100 dollar difference?

I had the same dilemma and I used them side by side in the store (take that for what its worth) and I went with the Tour Trek One Click 1.0 (2.0 wasnt out at the time) and couldnt be happier. It is made very well and I have had no issues at all.

sharp looking wedges senor beagle

I had the same dilemma and I used them side by side in the store (take that for what its worth) and I went with the Tour Trek One Click 1.0 (2.0 wasnt out at the time) and couldnt be happier. It is made very well and I have had no issues at all.

Thanks Dev. They look very similar. Ill be seeing everyone in the WGSDYBT thread later

Yeah buddy, I am digging them!

Im thinking of going with a 56*.

No doubt about it, there will be a full set of these in the bag.

Havent had the opportunity yet. Playdough has, and he has me convinced.

Demo Day at Reunion is in on a Friday. Does that mean you're only going to be hitting wedges that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back