What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some new wedges since they where on sale 2 for 1 basically
001oby.jpg

I just practically stole a set of JPX 800 Pros on EBay. $260 for a 4-pw set. Looks like they've got a little browning on the face but no major signs of wear.

Stan, those towels are awesome. Club Glove towels are hands down, the best out there.

Irons came in today

Irons came in today

Just got my mixed set of mizuno mp59/69. Ready to get them on course anyone hitting 59s or 69s?

Needed to buy 8 more GP Niion's in green...

Muahahahaha

Picked up a Tour Trek 2.0 push cart today. Time to get my exercise on.

Also picked up a 10.5* Burner Superfast TP with a Graphite Design Aura red that came in on trade tonight. Had to try it out for the price after hitting a few low spin high launch bombs on the LM with no warmup. I've never seen my spin numbers that low, even with my current Black Tie.

my aerotech irons/wedges shafts and new grips installed! woooo! they're so purrrrrrty. Only thing missing is I wish the "Golf Pride" logo would say "Go Blue" instead. :p

oh yea, picked up some "tour sticks" at home depot on the way home too. I cut them down a few inches with my trusty dremel. Is 46" really necessary? Just seems like they'd get in the way at that length.

Last edited:
Not a purchase but picked up from my neighbor an Odyssey Pro Type Tour 2 ball putter in exchange for a box full of Bud Lights, Shiner, corona, and Heineken beer.

Just decided to buy the 3Bays GSA PUTT over the weekend. Immediately took it home and had a go with my putter. This this is easy enough to set up, much like the GSA PRO, which I already have. The Interface is much nicer in my opinion, more on the line with most ios apps in terms of design and looks. The app is free to download.

Took a dozen+ putts with this in the hallway of my place, the closest thing I could find to a putting green @ 9PM. It registers strokes and putts without any problems, tho, I did not try it without actually hitting a ball. It gave me all sorts of feedback that I expect from a putting analyzer. Now some may argue that the attack angle is not properly displayed, i.e 15 degrees. But rather, it gives you a +/- 1 or 2 degrees depending on how you hit it. This is not a great concern to me, since I would not be paying too much attention and really trying to angle my putter at a certain degree in a real game when putting. I would be focusing more on rolling distance, impact force and the projected path. those were all easily understandable with the interface, which shows you 2 angles of the putt. I can see the analytics and track my putting path. I can easily see what was done correctly and incorrectly, especially since it allows you to record and set your best strokes and use it to compare to other putts. This is a great tool as I am looking to be more consistent, which is also one of the 8 parameters provided by the app.

Overall, I am quite happy with it. Now I wonder if my friends would let me use it when playing a round with them this weekend.

I bought the 3Bays GSA PUTT over the weekend. I immediately went hoe and had several putts with it in my living room. Since I already owned the GSA PRO, the set up of this is simple and just as easy. The UI on this, imo, is much better than the one on the PRO. i suppose, since it is much simpler in terms of graphics, the developers were able to produce something that is easy to understand and nice to look at.

It had no problems recording my putts, and I did alternate my putting stroke to see if it recognized the changes in my putts. It did, like it should, and the rolling paths, distance and impact force, etc were all easily found on the UI. The one thing some may criticize, just like much of the criticism of the GSA Pro, is its lack of a precise read of the attack angle. The gsa putt tells you if you are off in +/- degress of your putts when you have set it to compare it with your best stroke. This is not such a big issue with me since, if I were playing the real game, I would not be paying that much attention and try to get my putter at the exact angle to make a putt.

I bought this to work on my putting consistency and other areas, and I feel like it gives me just what I need. I wonder if my friends will let me use it this weekend when we are playing...will it be an advantage?

Outing raffle tickets

qa9yge8e.jpg

The orange and green where added yesterday

Those are sharp Freddie....very sharp!

nice freddie i almost bought the green and black flat brim yesterday i think i will today now! those look sick!

Freddie now you have me contemplating the others dude! I love my white-red one

Broke down and purchased a TM 11' rescue 2 16°.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back