What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
snagged 2 Travis Mathew shirts and a pair of shorts yesterday one shirt off the bay the other from fairway styles wish there stuff was a little cheaper i would have bought much more.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368048167.146148.jpg

These bad boys just showed up. Perfect timing since I can take them to the range this evening!

Hirzl Soffft Flex. It's my glove of choice now. It's the soft cabretta leather, but somehow it doesn't get all firm and crusty after playing a bunch of rounds with it.

I love the Hirzl gloves. Just picked up a new one 2 weeks ago.

Pondering a pr. LM. shorts at what temp. are these comfortable to being all cotton . 70-80's maybe??

really need to start pondering my outing apparel. Time is running out as a week from now I'll be about 45 minutes from landing in Tampa

really need to start pondering my outing apparel. Time is running out as a week from now I'll be about 45 minutes from landing in Tampa
Same here, and I need to go shopping bad. Going from an XL to a M in golf shirts really hurt my wardrobe.

snagged 2 Travis Mathew shirts and a pair of shorts yesterday one shirt off the bay the other from fairway styles wish there stuff was a little cheaper i would have bought much more.

Lucky man. I love his stuff

Same here, and I need to go shopping bad. Going from an XL to a M in golf shirts really hurt my wardrobe.

I don't have that issue. But still need to get some stuff.

That was me last year, still got a lot in the closet that looks like a damn dress now.

The issue is, my sizes vary in EVERYTHING now. Boo. I lose track of it all.

My Arnie shirts came in, went XL and they are just too big. The one I got from fairwaystyles will go back today and get exchanged, the other white one I can't return. Anyone going to the outing that wear and XL want an Arnie double pocket?

Shot in the dark. Does anyone know of a glove that comes in RH / cadet?

If anyone could give me a serious answer that would be awesome too. Haha

That was me last year, still got a lot in the closet that looks like a damn dress now.

The issue is, my sizes vary in EVERYTHING now. Boo. I lose track of it all.

My Arnie shirts came in, went XL and they are just too big. The one I got from fairwaystyles will go back today and get exchanged, the other white one I can't return. Anyone going to the outing that wear and XL want an Arnie double pocket?

how do you think the quality is of those Arnie shirts?

how do you think the quality is of those Arnie shirts?

In hand I'm honestly impressed. I wish I'd get to put them through paces of actually taking them onto the course and at work, but the material feels great. Not too heavy, not too light.

The shorts now, those are awesome IMO. So much that I grabbed black, grey, khaki, and soon white.

In hand I'm honestly impressed. I wish I'd get to put them through paces of actually taking them onto the course and at work, but the material feels great. Not too heavy, not too light.

The shorts now, those are awesome IMO. So much that I grabbed black, grey, khaki, and soon white.
Golfsmith has them on Clearance down here, and I love the black ones they have (shirts). However, all of them are XL or XXL.

Golfsmith has them on Clearance down here, and I love the black ones they have (shirts). However, all of them are XL or XXL.

See, thats my problem right now. I can't find any larges. BOO.

See, thats my problem right now. I can't find any larges. BOO.
I need a trip to Macys, they always have good deals on Golf shirts.

that's probably going to be my plan of attack. Greg Norman and IZOD may be present

Got my IJP Tech Trousers yesterday. Tried them on for fit and wow. One of it not the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever had on. These are probably going to at the top of my list for dedicated golf only pants. So comfortable and love the stitched in front crease that runs the length of pant leg.

that's probably going to be my plan of attack. Greg Norman and IZOD may be present
The one down here just got a big stock of Puma, too.

The one down here just got a big stock of Puma, too.

mine doesn't which is disappointing. I need to find at least 1 puma shirt. How do you think their sizes run?

now we are talking!

G_558038_01_3.jpg

Thinking about grabbing a deal on a couple medium Arnie shirts b/c the XL's were so wide, if I do and they don't work out, guess who's getting a gift! Haha

Got my IJP Tech Trousers yesterday. Tried them on for fit and wow. One of it not the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever had on. These are probably going to at the top of my list for dedicated golf only pants. So comfortable and love the stitched in front crease that runs the length of pant leg.

No photos? Boooooooo.

Glad they fit though.

now we are talking!

G_558038_01_3.jpg
Ugh. no thanks.

Thinking about grabbing a deal on a couple medium Arnie shirts b/c the XL's were so wide, if I do and they don't work out, guess who's getting a gift! Haha
I might need you to do some shopping for me, hah! YOu buying online or local?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back