What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
z78571.jpg

Pondering new gloves. Anyone have suggestions? I have been using a Titleist Perma-Soft and a Mizuno Retro-Flex Tour.

I prefer thinner, softer gloves. Cheaper is better, as I usually sweat through 2-3 during a summer range session.

Man, I usually just go FJ Softfeel or however they spell it.

Are those the FJs that are about $10-12? Do they hold up pretty well?

Admittedly, I usually turn away from FJ gloves. I like the StaSofts, but I don't like burning through gloves at $20+ a piece. A lot of their other stuff just doesn't work for me. Either too thick or with some weird texture.

I think I got a pack of two for $20, but don't quote me on that. They're plenty durable for me. I think they're fairly thin, but nothing really extraordinary.

images

and
BAh7CWkKIgwzNjh4NTI3aQtsKwelNlRRaQdpC2kIaQNlOAM.jpg

Golf Ghost that shirt is awesome.

Pondering new gloves. Anyone have suggestions? I have been using a Titleist Perma-Soft and a Mizuno Retro-Flex Tour.

I prefer thinner, softer gloves. Cheaper is better, as I usually sweat through 2-3 during a summer range session.

Bridgestone xFIXx are a phenomenal glove for the money.

I usually roll the titleist perma soft. I love the feel but the durability of them isn't the greatest.

I actually like the FJ Weathersoft glove as my everyday glove during the summer when it heats up and my hand starts sweating.

Hard to be beat, although the Vision golf glove is pretty fantastic.

The vision gloves are phenomenal IMO, I really need to order some from Boz

Yep, that just happened!

6e6epe2a.jpg

emy6ysa7.jpg

i love the look they are so uncomfortable for me the arch in the foot on some eccos hurt my foot like its not in the right place for my feet then other eccos are the most comfortable shoe ever! i wanted these so bad but i couldn't walk in them! nice pick up though cookie.

2 New Travis Mathew shirts...

These lenses are pretty wicked.. Everything looks super vivid. Can't wait to get them on course.

20130506_210812.jpg

The vision gloves are phenomenal IMO, I really need to order some from Boz

Smart man. I think Buck does the same. Classy dude hooked me up last year.

Dan you are not allowed to post in here till your posting that you bought those brown adipures.

Dan you are not allowed to post in here till your posting that you bought those brown adipures.

haha dude I want them.. Brown is just out of my spectrum!

I still think I can rock a white belt with the shoes having white accents and be just fine.

A few recent additions.
pe9amade.jpg

7y8a8uba.jpg

Also a couple pair of shorts out of the Marketplace.

Ponder mode has moved to hard ponder mode on these. Don't think I can hold out much longer.
agamamap.jpg

Grabbed a grey and another black belt strap.

a few TM shirts...

Hirzl Soffft Flex. It's my glove of choice now. It's the soft cabretta leather, but somehow it doesn't get all firm and crusty after playing a bunch of rounds with it.

Shiny new pair of footjoy xps1's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back