Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Wow, I hope the 10 day forecast is correct. Looks like ZERO chance of rain Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with highs from 86-90*!

I checked a few reliable sources and there is 100% chance of awesome weather

Been tracking silently and things are really shaping up well. I am looking forward to meeting and having a great time with other THPers, enjoy and few adult beverages and some fun times on the course. See you there, seems like Christmas in May. Safe,travels everyone!

I checked a few reliable sources and there is 100% chance of awesome weather

Thursday, May 16
wx_85.png

Sunny
86°
67°
icon_sunrise.gif
Rise: 6:35 AM
Set: 8:10 PM
icon_sunset.gif
Rise: 11:58 AM
Set: 12:37 AM
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s.
wx_uv_square.gif
UV Index: 11 (Extreme)
wx_humidity_square.gif
Relative Humidity: 56%
wx_precip_square.gif
Precipitation: 0%
wx_snow_square.gif
Snow Probability: 0%
wx_clouds_square.gif
Cloud Coverage: 13%
wx_moon.gif
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Wind Speed: 9Mph (15Km, 8Kts)
Wind Direction: 151° (SSE)
Friday, May 17
wx_66.png

Partly Cloudy
87°
68°
icon_sunrise.gif
Rise: 6:34 AM
Set: 8:10 PM
icon_sunset.gif
Rise: 12:52 PM
Set: 1:14 AM
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.
wx_uv_square.gif
wx_humidity_square.gif
Relative Humidity: 58%
wx_precip_square.gif
wx_snow_square.gif
wx_clouds_square.gif
Cloud Coverage: 17%
wx_moon.gif
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Wind Speed: 8Mph (13Km, 7Kts)
Wind Direction: 187° (S)
Saturday, May 18
wx_66.png

Partly Cloudy
89°
70°
icon_sunrise.gif
Rise: 6:34 AM
Set: 8:11 PM
icon_sunset.gif
Rise: 1:46 PM
Set: 1:50 AM
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.
wx_uv_square.gif
wx_humidity_square.gif
Relative Humidity: 58%
wx_precip_square.gif
wx_snow_square.gif
wx_clouds_square.gif
Cloud Coverage: 21%
wx_moon.gif
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Wind Direction: 185° (S)
Sunday, May 19
wx_66.png

Partly Cloudy
90°
71°
icon_sunrise.gif
Rise: 6:33 AM
Set: 8:11 PM
icon_sunset.gif
Rise: 2:42 PM
Set: 2:26 AM
Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.
wx_uv_square.gif
wx_humidity_square.gif
Relative Humidity: 61%
wx_precip_square.gif
wx_snow_square.gif
wx_clouds_square.gif
Cloud Coverage: 25%
wx_moon.gif
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Wind Direction: 155° (SSE)

Not a thing wrong with this picture. Humidity levels seem rather nice for Florida. Just protect yourself from the UV levels and it should be perfect.

I also play my best when the moon is waxing gibbous!

Shuttle Service between MCO and Reunion - Mears Transportation (407-423-6655) has shuttle service between MCO and Reunion. Price is $21.00 OW/$34.00 RT (Approx). Expect a 20-30 minute wait once at airport and checked in with Mears. Return reservations must be made 24 hours in advance for the trip from Reunion to MCO. They require return to be 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.

Shuttle Service between MCO and Reunion - Mears Transportation (407-423-6655) has shuttle service between MCO and Reunion. Price is $21.00 OW/$34.00 RT (Approx). Expect a 20-30 minute wait once at airport and checked in with Mears. Return reservations must be made 24 hours in advance for the trip from Reunion to MCO. They require return to be 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.

I used them last year hand worked pretty well; you do need to allow extra time as with the van plan on making several stops to pick up / drop off others on the way.

We will have more details on the villa crawl in the next day or so. But yes, you should be getting with your villa mates to start preparing your theme. Some villas have had theirs planned for a month now so you have stiff competition.

We will have more details on the villa crawl in the next day or so. But yes, you should be getting with your villa mates to start preparing your theme. Some villas have had theirs planned for a month now so you have stiff competition.

I have a feeling this may be directed at me and Mrs. G4L. ;)

What's up with Saturday pm rounds?

Cant wait for Thursday morning to get here!

Looking forward to seeing some old friends as well as meeting some new faces.

For those that dont know me, I will be the guy hitting balls backwards on the range.

Cant wait for Thursday morning to get here!

Looking forward to seeing some old friends as well as meeting some new faces.

For those that dont know me, I will be the guy hitting balls backwards on the range.

With your backwards hitting prowess and my pull hooking capabilities we could maim/injure a solid 12 people.

With your backwards hitting prowess and my pull hooking capabilities we could maim/injure a solid 12 people.
Unfortunately, I am being serious. I am the worst range golfer you will ever see. I dont know why I even try.

add in my lefty banana slice and we can get em from all angles!

Unfortunately, I am being serious. I am the worst range golfer you will ever see. I dont know why I even try.

Hell I was too, I could hook a club that was 45* open at this point. Ugh.

Lest we forget me, who has hit a ball behind me... Not like behind the club, but hosel rocketed between my legs

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hell I was too, I could hook a club that was 45* open at this point. Ugh.
It's the craziest thing dude, you will see. Top, thinned, shanked, topped, duffed on the range. Then, on the course, I can manage to hit the ball decent.

I was wondering if someone would call Mears. They run a right ship over there.

Checkered joining in! Looking forward to meeting you buddy!
And I'm looking forward to meeting you! Going to be such a great time.

It's the craziest thing dude, you will see. Top, thinned, shanked, topped, duffed on the range. Then, on the course, I can manage to hit the ball decent.

You are not a range rat, like night and day.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you hit a ball on the range...this explains why.

Back