Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really trying to convince myself to man up and get either a superstroke or something of similar sorts. i'm getting tired of missing putts due to turning my hands over...

Tiger had the same problem I believe. One big tip Stricker gave him was to try to consciously lead the putter with your front hand (left for you). If you can lead it like that in a straight line, you should start rolling them more on line.

I feel like I need to start pondering or buy some new clubs. I haven't had any interest in anything as I'm hitting all my clubs so well. Kinda weird.

Kinda makes golf boring doesn't it?

Serious ponder mode for a new putter!

Since it's still WPF here on the left coast. Pondering some forgiving wedges for my wife. Cruising the "bay" for some used sets. Any suggestions for a beginning golfer?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I want an Amp Cell 3/4 FW in red.

Damn you, jlukes...

Pondering these big long boxes I just went and picked up.

I want an Amp Cell 3/4 FW in red.

Damn you, jlukes...

Great ponder!

This should be interesting...

I am pondering how many raffle tickets to purchase and which Z-series I will take home when I win.

No unboxing pictures yet? Lame :D

And I still can't get this ponder thing to work, I'm bidding on a pair of Niblicks for wife.

No unboxing pictures yet? Lame :D

And I still can't get this ponder thing to work, I'm bidding on a pair of Niblicks for wife.

Pre-outing yardwork and bug spraying first, happy wife means happy life!

Pic's are uploading now, they will go into the appropriate threads. :alien:

Pre-outing yardwork and bug spraying first, happy wife means happy life!

Pic's are uploading now, they will go into the appropriate threads. :alien:

It took me 2 ex's to figure that out. Glad to hear you are a fast learner. :)

Since it's still WPF here on the left coast. Pondering some forgiving wedges for my wife. Cruising the "bay" for some used sets. Any suggestions for a beginning golfer?

Officially my longest ponder ever: 18 hours! I just picked up a pair of Niblicks (49* & 56*) so now I will have some 4.5 Rifles installed and she should be good. I am however officially "Hawk pondering" a set of regular flex Recoil shafts for my irons like the ones Bogeydog has listed in the BST. Maybe after Vegas when I have a chance to hit the Recoils....

Two hybrids vs three wedges (+ PW)...that is the question...

I am seriously pondering some new irons!

Ponder solved. Three wedges, instead of drive, fw & 2 hybrids. Cobra's Cell 2-3 Hybrid only available RH...going 3-4 Hybrid & 51-55-59 wedges.

The last 20 minutes was fun.....and crazy.

Pondering a MC putter with the wife at my side. Was looking only at putters not yet selected by other staffers that the wife approved of based on looks. Hmmmm.......hahaha.

The last 20 minutes was fun.....and crazy.

Pondering a MC putter with the wife at my side. Was looking only at putters not yet selected by other staffers that the wife approved of based on looks. Hmmmm.......hahaha.
Lol. That's one way to pick a putter.

After a range session and lessons today : :ping: I20's are on a very serious ponder in fact, I will make it a reality very soon!

I think I must be crazy. Everyone always talks about feel in shafts whether they are steel or graphite, iron or wood shafts. Every iron shaft I've ever swung has felt the same outside of weight. Same goes for woods. Maybe my hands/arms just aren't sensitive enough to feel anything? I know nothing of feeling a shaft load or release or anything of the sort.

After a range session and lessons today : :ping: I20's are on a very serious ponder in fact, I will make it a reality very soon!

I approve this ponder. PHENOMENAL irons IMO.

I think I must be crazy. Everyone always talks about feel in shafts whether they are steel or graphite, iron or wood shafts. Every iron shaft I've ever swung has felt the same outside of weight. Same goes for woods. Maybe my hands/arms just aren't sensitive enough to feel anything? I know nothing of feeling a shaft load or release or anything of the sort.

Some have better feelers than other.

I have a horrible sense of smell.

I get the same thing. I haven't been exposed to a lot of different shafts, but I can never feel a difference. Its all greek to me apparently.

I have narrowed down the two missing pieces of my bag, a Titleist 913f 19* with the Phenom 80 and a J40 24* Hybo 6.0.

This is a ponder that can only end one way methinks.

I'm not overly sensitive to feel, but I can definitely feel the difference in some shafts. Go swing the Razr Fit Extreme with the stock Trinity and Black Tie, I would be shocked if you couldn't tell a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back