Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I don't think I've seen that many shafts in a room since....well I won't go there. :alien: Can't wait!

What do you think?

y6abape5.jpg

Stop the torture, I can't wait another 5 days!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

wow, that's fricken sweet. Can't wait to try some of those!!!

Check out this guy.

u4aqu9um.jpg

War looking stylish in that Arnie polo.

Not sure which is better...the fact you doing this in the kitchen or that Dubeagle has his hat on backwards like a boss..

Btw...what are doing with all those adaptors? I know a guy would take a donation of 5 or 6 of them...lol. J/K

Ryan gettin' after it!

That Arnie Polo looks badass too.

I see Ward is stabilizing the table, attaboy Ward!

NICE. haha playdough, I was thinking the same thing about the tips.

Thank you guys for doing all this work preparing for this. Can't be said enough.

This is a family friendly site JB. That's pushing the rules a bit...

Demo Q:
Do we demo the shafts foe our driver head? If so would any fit RbZ?

Demo Q:
Do we demo the shafts foe our driver head? If so would any fit RbZ?

No, Callaway heads will be used for the testing to standardize the heads.

Sent from Tapatalk

No, Callaway heads will be used for the testing to standardize the heads.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm excited about this, especially since this year the 3 Cally head hit all the spin areas high/mid/low. Should be incredibly handy to mess around with and see the differences.

qa8udy8e.jpg

Wow that is impressive, how is all of that going to fit in the Tour Van? Do you have an auxiliary trailer?

What do you think?

Some where in that pile may be the shaft for me to try out on the course on Saturday. :banana:

Yes folks, I did in fact just squeal.

That's not all, either...

Check out this guy.

u4aqu9um.jpg

Conversation with my four year old daughter when she saw this photo:

Daughter: "What is that boy doing?"

Me: "He's playing with a golf club."

Daughter: "Why is his hat on wrong."

Me: "He lives in Florida."

Daughter: "What?"

Me: "Where's your mother?"

Ryan gettin' after it!

That Arnie Polo looks badass too.

I see Ward is stabilizing the table, attaboy Ward!

Shaft prepping. If and when heads fly off, I get to laugh and then go get it.

Guys/Gals, when you arrive at demo day and see mward and War Eagle, give them a thank you. They worked for 4 hours today getting stuff ready for everybody. Getting things organized, out of boxes, into boxes, headcovers on and off, shaft adapters off and then on. All for the sake of this demo day upcoming.

They got to see a good chunk of what will be out there and said both think it will be the biggest selection of clubs THP has ever had for a demo day. They worked hard for everybody here and deserve all the credit for the Friday demo day.

PS: If a head does fly off, it is in fact on mward.:D

Shaft prepping. If and when heads fly off, I get to laugh and then go get it.

I like it, Its an integral piece to the puzzle!

Guys/Gals, when you arrive at demo day and see mward and War Eagle, give them a thank you. They worked for 4 hours today getting stuff ready for everybody. Getting things organized, out of boxes, into boxes, headcovers on and off, shaft adapters off and then on. All for the sake of this demo day upcoming.

They got to see a good chunk of what will be out there and said both think it will be the biggest selection of clubs THP has ever had for a demo day. They worked hard for everybody here and deserve all the credit for the Friday demo day.

PS: If a head does fly off, it is in fact on mward.:D

I shall buy them both a beverage! Way to go gents!

That is unreal. Didn't realize I'd actually be able to get even more excited about this, but it just happened. This sure is going to be an amazing weekend.

I can't count how many times I've arranged, organized and moved that load of equipment, but this was without a doubt the most exciting.

Every box that was opened, one of three of us would say something like "they sent that too?" or "oh my, check this out." It was staggering, really. So much awesome stuff to see and hit, this year will be a step above previous years, without a doubt.

I can't count how many times I've arranged, organized and moved that load of equipment, but this was without a doubt the most exciting.

Every box that was opened, one of three of us would say something like "they sent that too?" or "oh my, check this out." It was staggering, really. So much awesome stuff to see and hit, this year will be a step above previous years, without a doubt.

Just what I needed, to be MORE excited.

Back