Tiger Woods Wins 2013 Players Championship - WITB

Thanks Wake. What about how many times he pulled driver? Does have anyone have some sort of star page like that bookmarked?

Only once by my recollection. 11th hole

Thanks Wake. What about how many times he pulled driver? Does have anyone have some sort of star page like that bookmarked?

Yep, he only pulled it one time, that is crazy.

Thanks fellas. I know Blu mentioned that before but I was just wondering if it was by recollection or if there was somewhere that compiles those stats.

Those covert woods are working great for him!

Thanks fellas. I know Blu mentioned that before but I was just wondering if it was by recollection or if there was somewhere that compiles those stats.

Just got to it. It was recollection. But once today only for the big dog.

Tiger averaged 288 yards driving, and I think i saw him pull driver less than 10 times in the whole tourney. My question is if you can drive it like that
with a 67% driving accuracy, why would you ever hit driver again?

He's a beast. Had tickets for yesterday and today and got to see him yesterday on 5 and today and 8. My first time going to a tournament round. Such a blast!

He is killing those Covert FW's....epsecially that 5W

Crazy that he only carried. A covert 5 wood. Think of how often you saw it and how well he hit it.

JB posted on page 3 that he also carried at 3-wood.

JB posted on page 3 that he also carried at 3-wood.

I see that now. I thought I remembered seeing the black head of the VR LTD. I was wrong.

With as well as he is hitting those Covert fairway woods, when does he finally put the driver in play?!

I see that now. I thought I remembered seeing the black head of the VR LTD. I was wrong.

With as well as he is hitting those Covert fairway woods, when does he finally put the driver in play?!

Switching driver heads isn't going to make him hit it any straighter, so I doubt it.

Anybody know his driver progression? I know that he played the Titleist 975 driver for the longest time, but I'm not sure which Nike driver he went to after that and then leading into the one he's playing now.

And by a camera angle that was from above via the fairway and not from over the player like you normally see. Amazing how if they did the overhead, there'd be no problem whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5SL57mef4E

It sure looks like a suspect drop to me. Watch this youtube clip from 2:20 to 2:32.

Ugh....

Couch officials need to stop. This jack wagon wasn't there. he didn't see the ball flight from the tee box. Isn't Mark Rolfing the same guy that said that Wittenberg hit an awful shot on 18, before it landed and ran next to the hole?

I still find it interesting how little he uses his driver. Swing, confidence, or equipment issue?

I still find it interesting how little he uses his driver. Swing, confidence, or equipment issue?

During his interview he said that if the golf course was playing differently he would have hit more drivers. Said he was getting 260 carry and 280 total with his 5-wood and just over 300 total with his 3-wood.

Back