Cleveland 588 TT Irons Preview Thread

Good to hear they are treating you well. I saw on the last page that you are using the stock shafts. I think I have read somewhere before that you are a lowball hitter? How much higher launching are the stock shafts than what you are used to playing with?
Actually, they launch similar. I gamed the KBS Tour 90s previously, which are a similar profile to the stockers in these irons. Lightweight, higher launching.

Actually, they launch similar. I gamed the KBS Tour 90s previously, which are a similar profile to the stockers in these irons. Lightweight, higher launching.

I see. So no use in switching from stock if you're gonna get the same results, I reckon.

A Morgan Cup delivery came tonight, 5/6 MT and 7-PW TT.

Excited to get MY Morgan Cup Irons out on the course tomorrow with fellow Cleveland Staffer One-T!

449B0FE1-orig_zpsa792a8ea.jpg

FC6874B1-orig_zps32c6e84e.jpg

I can't lie. I want these

Looking good War Eagle! Enjoy your round tomorrow.

I'm scared of you getting in a groove War, I saw these hit and hit well last time we played. Wish I could join you tomorrow

I'm scared of you getting in a groove War, I saw these hit and hit well last time we played. Wish I could join you tomorrow
Thanks dude, I just need to keep it steady and keep my head in the round. Limit the big number holes.

Wish you could have made it over tomorrow, but Thursdays round will be a blast!

Today my 588 Irons were delivered!
I have a combo set with 1 Altitude, 3 MT's and 3 TT's.

Here are the TT's in all their glory!

588%20Irons-7-M.jpg

588%20Irons-9-L.jpg

588%20Irons-10-L.jpg

588%20Irons-11-M.jpg

588%20Irons-12-M.jpg

588%20Irons-30-L.jpg

Great looking set of irons there. Congrats!

That's a killer looking combo set right there

Absolutely love that setup Derek. You are gonna kick some butt.

Sharp looking set Derek

Thanks fellas. I dread the all day meeting I have to lead tomorrow when all I'll be thinking about is hitting the new sticks

Thats awesome Derek, love that you spread the love.

FedEx says my irons are on their way and should be here next Tuesday. Looking fwd to giving them a full review and seeing if the TT short irons can increase my GIR and help lower my scores.

I certainly did.

I had the best results with the TTs yesterday.

No fault to the rest of the clubs I should add. They all felt great but I was more in control with the short irons.

They feel amazing at impact.

I certainly did.

I had the best results with the TTs yesterday.

No fault to the rest of the clubs I should add. They all felt great but I was more in control with the short irons.

They feel amazing at impact.

I agree, out of the new sets Ive spent more time with the tt's on the course than anything and really liked the feel of them. If I was in your guy's shoes, Id combo it up in a heartbeat with these!

Back