What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martrix Black Tie for my R11...its tinker time!

dozen of the limited edition prov1's

Dozen proV1x and a bag of pride pro-length 3 1/4 tees.

IER

IER

Bought a Stage 2 Tour 3 wood. I have the original and wanted the stage 2 for the flatter sole for hopefully more consistent shots off the deck. I hope this stock shaft fits me like the XCON 7 in the original.

Awesome grip choice!! They've been my go-to grips for nearly a year now!

I love 'em too. Just the right firmness and very tacky if you clean them consistently.

I bought a stiff arm for my travel bag. Gotta keep the toys safe going to Orlando and back!

Bought a Stage 2 Tour 3 wood. I have the original and wanted the stage 2 for the flatter sole for hopefully more consistent shots off the deck. I hope this stock shaft fits me like the XCON 7 in the original.

Very nice purchase. Keep us updated on how it works out for you.

i still love my i20 hybo! thing is a monster with the TFC shaft i didn't care for the PX when i swung it in there. but its one of the most consistent clubs in my bag just wish i would have gone 1" longer on the shaft.

Thanks for the comment. I hit it well at the store. They did not have any other shaft options to choose from. Thinking about it, I should have been properly fit. It was a total impulse buy. I just went to the store to browse on my lunch break and ended up hitting a few hybrids. Next thing you know, I'm walking out with this. Hoping to go to the range before this weekends round and work out any kinks that might arise. I have confidence in it and ,I guess, thats what matters to me.

I'm pimping the golf clubs in my bag, so last week I bought the grey RBZ hat and today my blue Ping G20 hat arrived, both go with my black R11 Taylormade hat I got last year.

cally razr fit weight kit, wrench, and Xtreme headcover off the bay

I went to the range again this morning and have decided.

Order Placed: X Hot Pro 5-9 Irons 1 degree up with PX 95s 6.0

The Bladez have been put up for sale.

I went to the range again this morning and have decided.

Order Placed: X Hot Pro 5-9 Irons 1 degree up with PX 95s 6.0

The Bladez have been put up for sale.

This is awesome!!

Picked the 3 wood up today.

equnyqu6.jpg

I bought a medicus wood trainer new for $50 in town today, the store was closing down

Got the Cobra ones though for the new clubs. Instead of saying "Golf Pride" they say "Cobra", just getting a stock pile going.
61UFsoNQ8HL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Nice buy.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I usually wait a year or so for shaft prices to come down but after selling some gear on ebay, I saw a seller who would build it to desired length with Cobra ZL adapter and grip of choice.

Couldn't help myself, I splurged. :smile:

Miyazaki B Asha 4S to put in the R1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back