Tattooed Golfers...What's your take?

I have a few tattoos. I am currently working on a sleeve on my left leg, which because of my job is always on show. I work in the health club of a 4 star hotel and got the work done while employed there. Obviously i went to my manager to tell her i was getting work done. It's really cool when kids and old people look at my leg and ask questions. I don't really care what peoples opinions are on my tattoos, i have tattoos for me and not for others.

The one under my arm is a memorial tattoo for my grandfather who passed away 3 years ago. People always tell me how nice it is.

I have never seen any negativity towards my tattoos. In fact i have been treated negatively more often because of riding bikes then i have been for having tattoo

I don't have any, but have considered them. I just have to find something meaningful enough first. I never understood how someone could get something so meaningless as an evil skull on their arm for example. My friend has his last name going down his side, could not help but ask if he was afraid he's going to forget his own name.

I don't have any, but have considered them. I just have to find something meaningful enough first. I never understood how someone could get something so meaningless as an evil skull on their arm for example. My friend has his last name going down his side, could not help but ask if he was afraid he's going to forget his own name.

I'm going to get a meaningful one on my arm. It will say 667, The Neighbor of the Beast.

To change the subject slightly. Has anyone been asked to cover up theirs in order to play a certain course?

Nope

tappin from my big as note2

I have the Texas flag on my left calf, and since I wear shorts 10 months a year it's almost always visible.........

To change the subject slightly. Has anyone been asked to cover up theirs in order to play a certain course?

Nope. Never. Not even when I played FireStone Country Club South course.

If I got paired up with a golfer that had tattoos, I would refuse to play with them and go back to the pro shop.

Tattoos are for losers that need reassurance that they are tough.

If I got paired up with a golfer that had tattoos, I would refuse to play with them and go back to the pro shop.

Quoted for truth. Cookie is a wise man.

1/2 sleeve right arm. Working on my left arm 1/2 sleeve...it's about 1/3 done. Full chest piece and the tops of my feet are done. You don't like them or MY decision to get them, suck it. Tattooed people don't judge non-tattooed people for not having them. Too bad some non-tattooed people don't think like that...

I have a face tat. Mike Tyson-ish. I'm awesome.

That's pretty judge mental and ignorant. I am surprised that you wouldn't get to know someone before casting such judgement. How Christian of you.

That's pretty judge mental and ignorant. I am surprised that you wouldn't get to know someone before casting such judgement. How Christian of you.

I disagree I think cookie is spot on. The guy was a fake tough guy for sure I saw him. Thought he was long off the tee too.

I say this all the time about anyone, if they respect me and the game, I'm ok playing with them. Tattoos or no tattoos, if they are disrespectful I will have to separate myself from them. I'm sure THPers have tattoos and I don't think you can provide a general stigma as these people are some of the best out there.

I say this all the time about anyone, if they respect me and the game, I'm ok playing with them. Tattoos or no tattoos, if they are disrespectful I will have to separate myself from them. I'm sure THPers have tattoos and I don't think you can provide a general stigma as these people are some of the best out there.

Eh....THPers are pretty cool. I dunno about tattoo THPers. I guess they are ok but tattooed regular golfers? Not so sure.

Eh....THPers are pretty cool. I dunno about tattoo THPers. I guess they are ok but tattooed regular golfers? Not so sure.

Most of tattooed golfers in my experience are jerks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

There are good people with tattoos and there are good people without tattoos. There are also bad people with tattoos, and bad people without tattoos. Im biased because I have quite a few but not liking someone because they have tattoos or not wanting to play with them seems so stupid and arrogant its not even funny.

I disagree I think cookie is spot on. The guy was a fake tough guy for sure I saw him. Thought he was long off the tee too.
If you read what he said he was talking in general and not about a specific person and because you run into a few tattooed a$& holes doesn't make it right to cast Juneteenth on all tattooed people. It's bigotry in my opinion.

If you read what he said he was talking in general and not about a specific person and because you run into a few tattooed a$& holes doesn't make it right to cast Juneteenth on all tattooed people. It's bigotry in my opinion.

The lads are only messing. Buck has quite a few tattoos.

I believe tattoos are just becoming part of culture. Are there some careers in which they may be inappropriate I don't know, depends on the person. I don't mind them as long as the tattoos themselves aren't offensive. As long as the golfer is polite why judge anyone on their appearance.

Back