The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither does South Dakota. Your argument is invalid.

argument-is-invalid-meme-4.jpg

More epic ones found at theChive
http://thechive.com/2013/05/17/your-argument-is-invalid-45-photos/

My roommate sucks at paying our cable and Internet on time. Good thing it's in his name because his credit is getting pounded. He's paid late like the last 5 months. It's currently shut off.

Your avatar counts for something too.

I wish I was as happy in real life as I look in the picture. Definitely counts... for something.

This. Couldn't say it fast enough. What's snow like Jesse?

What are hurricanes, gators and rain every afternoon like Mike? #BOOM!

What are hurricanes, gators and rain every afternoon like Mike? #BOOM!

Hurricanes: Meh. You got hit more than I did this year, so... How are hurricanes?
Gators: Not a problem either. They run more than they attack, plus they're very overrated. Ask LSU and Alabama.
Rain: Scares people off the course, lets you get in 18 in a couple hours after most leave.

F5 on the ground in Oklahoma, it's in Moore.

2 damn miles wide.

Just saw a new flash about that. I hope that's not near you.

We're in NE OK, looks like this one is going to push due east, lots of lives are going to be lost in this one.

We're in NE OK, looks like this one is going to push due east, lots of lives are going to be lost in this one.

That's nasty. I hate tornadoes. I grew up on the Canadian prairies and have seen a number of them. The randomness of them is the worst part. Hopefully everyone gets lucky.

Stay safe Jman.

That's just amazing two miles wide wow.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

If you haven't looked at the footage of what the tornadoes did so far, you should. It's terrible.

And it's only the beginning. I just want to get home.

The use of the word "pulverizes" in relation to the tornado by CNN scares and pisses me off b/c of the lack of tact at the same time.

My goodness Jman, that tornado in Moore Co. Watching some footage now and it is unbelievable. Never good when the local reporter in the sky is getting choked up talking about what he's seeing.

Prayers to all those families and stay safe buddy.

If you haven't looked at the footage of what the tornadoes did so far, you should. It's terrible.

And it's only the beginning. I just want to get home.

Just saw it. Makes everything else seem less important. Prayers to those in the area. It's a mess.

Those poor kids. My gosh.

I'm wondering what it's going to be like in St. Louis when we land and what we will be driving home through.

How long until you land? The storms are actually starting to come together into a solid line, it looks like in about 30 minutes to an hour the line will go straight from Joplin up through Columbia

The fact that I cant sell my Adams CMBs is really holding up my Cobra AMP CELL Pro irons purchase. Tried the marketplace and the bay and not one bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back