2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Still hanging in the top 40 at 39th.

I suck....enough said.

Cracked the top 70. Streelman came through for me.

Dropped about 16 places to 70th. Bad week. My top player was Westwood.

I fell some 20 or 30 spots and really thought I was going in the right direction.

I fell four spots to 31st.

Moved up 6 spots to 12th. Trying to get onto the first page of the leader board! Must not forget my picks before leaving for Orlando.

Another good week for me. In the past 5 weeks, I have gone from 141st place, to 50th this week.

I moved up 1 spot to 29. Still 5mill back. Gotta hope the leaders have used up starts and won't have the big boys available during the FEDEX playoffs.

Fell from 31st to 38th this week.

My free fall continues from the top ten three weeks ago to 31st now, ouch!

Not a single player in the top 10. Thought i had a strong team too. Moved back to 73rd.

Yay, I cracked 100... 99 baby!

Moved up one more spot to 28th. Still 5mill back. Jeez!

Checked my team last night and all was well. Just checked it again and 4 of my team apparently withdrew! Now I'm locked out. This sucks!

Edit: Wait. Maybe it just means they just haven't teed off yet. Hope that's the case. But, it displays the same way as when someone withdraws at the last minute. I've had that happen a couple of times this season.

Jumped up in the top 30 thanks to the Weekley pick. On the upswing!

That's where I was last week. I still ended up in 15th place even with picking the winner. I wanted to take Kuch, but I'm low on starts for him.

My pretty good week moved me into 2nd and now I am only about 500k behind the leader! Plenty of time to take that #1 spot

My pretty good week moved me into 2nd and now I am only about 500k behind the leader! Plenty of time to take that #1 spot

Pretty good TH. I am only 36 spots behind you and just under $6 million behind the leader!

I moved back to 73 this week. I need to stop sucking at this.

18th for the week, up 10 spots to 28th for the season. $2.2 million out of the top 10. $5.6 million behind the leader. First place is likely out of the question, but getting into the top 10 is still in reach.

I'm liking this fantasy thing. I'm not very good at it, but it keeps me engaged in the weekly events.

Terrible week for me, yet only dropped four spots to 32nd. The Tiger thing really sucked. I wasted one there.

Back