Bettinardi Putter Thread

Guys I will have pictures of my new Betti up within the hour, just been a hectic day. Stay tuned...

No you wont. Take the day, deal with the stuff. The pictures can wait until tomorrow.

Well, the weapon that will help lead Team Albatross to a Morgan Cup victory showed up today, here are some indoor only pics as its raining at the moment, will followup over the weekend with some outdoor ones.

Bettinardi SS14

DSC02789_zps39236bf0.jpg
DSC02790_zps805e7882.jpg
DSC02791_zps01055b91.jpg
DSC02792_zps69dcaf10.jpg
DSC02793_zpse739cae5.jpg
DSC02794_zps04fa11da.jpg
DSC02797_zps9b7f6ffc.jpg
DSC02796_zps201e8355.jpg
DSC02795_zps740dba25.jpg

These Bettis are soooooo sexy!

Very nice indeed MD.

It looks like just the ss14s shipped out for the MC participants.

All in due time dude, I promise they didn't forget about you! No one forgets the Rhino!

Guys lets remember that this thread is about the putters. Lets keep it just about the putters, rather than shipments, etc.

So sleek, mikey likey

I figured it wouldn't take long in hand for you to fall in love. Best retail line they've done yet, blows last years out of the water.

Also just as I had hoped, the finish itself looks a million times better in hand than the pics show. Can't wait to roll this bad boy

I really like the looks of these. But I will be the first to tell you that I'm afraid I'd like them to much! The price points on some of these puts it outside my comfort range.

Hey Mike you have a pretty awesome putter there!

I really like the looks of these. But I will be the first to tell you that I'm afraid I'd like them to much! The price points on some of these puts it outside my comfort range.

I could see how easy it is to be addicted to them

Hey Mike you have a pretty awesome putter there!

Lol yeah thanks, its an original 1 of 1

The Queen B Model 3 in all its glory!

5u3uba5y.jpg

y7u5u5es.jpg

u4a5yge6.jpg

5a5enujy.jpg

eha8y7ah.jpg

gegaze3e.jpg

qy8ehu2a.jpg

vava9ude.jpg

se2ypa4y.jpg

Brad, the Queen is gorgeous dude. Very nice!

Looks good brad

Brad, the Queen is gorgeous dude. Very nice!

It's so much more awesome in person. I love it. In sure you can appreciate a beautiful putter! :alien:

Sweet putters Mike and Brad!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Also just as I had hoped, the finish itself looks a million times better in hand than the pics show. Can't wait to roll this bad boy

I like to think I had a small part in convincing you of that!!! Sooo good in hand.

All that said, I am surprised.. I expected you to go with the other series.

Those putters look real nice clark

I like to think I had a small part in convincing you of that!!! Sooo good in hand.

All that said, I am surprised.. I expected you to go with the other series.

U and buck

Back